Location: Boulder, CO
PopSockets LLC, based in Boulder, Colorado, designs, manufactures and sells innovative lifestyle products. Our flagship product, the PopSockets grip—a collapsible grip and stand that provides secure one-handed holding for any mobile device—was invented by philosophy professor David Barnett, with the first grip sold on PopSockets.com in 2014 and the 100 millionth sold in 2018. PopSockets products embody the company's mission to create empowering, personal, and fun products.
PopSockets was named one of the Best Places to Work in Colorado in 2018 and also listed as Inc. 5000's second fastest growing company in the US, with a 71,424% percent of sales increase over the last three years.
For more information on what it’s like to work at PopSockets, check out: https://www.builtincolorado.com/company/popsockets-llc
The Role: The Supply Planner works cross-functionally with multiple internal and external departments to ensure adequate item availability to support sales. The Supply Planner is responsible for inventory planning, purchasing, production management, and inventory management at the global fulfillment centers.
Responsibilities: The Supply Planner is responsible for overall supply and inventory management, across PopSockets’ global fulfillment locations, from various global suppliers.
- Analyze demand plan and inventory to create SKU level buy plan.
- Execute weekly/monthly purchase order releases and manage production schedules with multiple global suppliers.
- Lead S&OP Purchasing meetings.
- Support timely delivery and launch of new products.
- Manage global fulfillment center inventory by tracking purchase receipts, cycle counts, transfers, and other inventory reconciliation activities.
- Vendor management of capacity requirements and priority planning.
- Other duties as needed.
- Bachelor’s degree in supply chain, operations, or business-related field or 5+ years of supply chain work experience.
- 3 – 5 years of experience in planning, purchasing, demand/supply management, or materials management.
- 3 – 5 years of experience working with ERP or MRP, preferably Microsoft Dynamics NAV.
- Experience working with global suppliers.
- Strong analytical skills with an aptitude for data-driven decision making.
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel and Google Sheets.