Strategy Analyst at DispatchHealth
DispatchHealth is redefining health care delivery by offering on-demand acute care for patients in the comfort of their own home in order to reduce unnecessary hospital visits and improve the patient experience. DispatchHealth’s emergency and internal medicine-trained care teams are available seven days a week, evenings and holidays, and can be requested via app, online or a quick phone call.
We are proud to be one of the fastest growing startups in healthcare, with a market-leading patient NPS of 95 across more than 160,000 patient visits and investment from leading healthcare funders, including Oak HC/FT, Optum Ventures, Humana, and Echo Health Ventures.
For more information, visit DispatchHealth.com.
To create the most advanced and complete in-home care model in the world.
DispatchHealth is seeking a Strategy Analyst to play a critical role in continuing to grow its innovative model of acute care in the home. Reporting to the Vice President of Payor Strategy and Success, this individual will help design and implement partnership strategies to expand the reach of DispatchHealth, improve patient outcomes, and reduce healthcare costs.
This is an ideal role for someone early in their career, looking for an opportunity to work at the intersection of execution and strategy at a rapidly-growing company that is transforming health care delivery.
- Work closely with DispatchHealth and partner teams to drive successful partnership outcomes, including by:
- o Working with health plans and other risk-bearing organizations to develop roadmaps for leveraging DispatchHealth to benefit their members and patients
- o Leading regular working sessions to develop and refine implementation plans for executing against roadmaps
- o Collaborating with DispatchHealth subject matter experts to identify and incorporate best-in-class clinical, operational, marketing strategies to support implementation plans
- o Developing metrics and milestones to measure the success of partnerships and routinely reporting on progress to plan
- o Supporting regular business reviews with executive partners on performance against the Quadruple aim, including detailed cost savings reviews
- Bachelor’s degree
- 1-3 years of experience working in or around value-based healthcare
- Strong business judgment; ability to quickly understand business drivers for DispatchHealth partners and effectively communicate DispatchHealth’s value proposition to them
- Outstanding planning and organization skills, with demonstrated experience managing complex projects to successful outcomes
- Exceptional oral and written communication; experience presenting to senior audiences and facilitating meetings
- Self-directed, entrepreneurial and eager to take ownership
- Comfort with ambiguity and startup environment
- Passion for improving healthcare
- Be part of an organization that is innovative, progressive, and committed to transforming healthcare
- Join a rapidly-expanding company with significant personal growth opportunities
- Competitive salary, health and wellness benefits, and 401K
Employees are held accountable for all duties of this job; however, this job description is not intended to be an exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities, or qualifications associated with the job.