Sr. Supply Planner at PopSockets LLC
Title: Sr. Supply Chain Planner
Location: Boulder, Colorado
Reports To: Director, Supply Chain
Our Company: PopSockets LLC, based in Boulder, Colorado, designs, manufactures and sells innovative lifestyle products. Our flagship product, the PopSockets grip, was invented by philosophy professor David Barnett, with the first grip sold on PopSockets.com in 2014. Our product is a collapsible grip and stand that provides secure one-handed holding for any mobile device. Customizable, swappable, and fun to pop, PopSockets products embody the company's mission to create empowering, personal, and magical products.
The Role: The Sr. Supply Chain Planner works cross-functionally with multiple internal and external departments to ensure adequate item availability to support sales. The Sr. Supply Chain Planner is responsible for end-to-end supply chain management, including analyzing demand forecast to support inventory purchasing, capacity planning, production management from launch to end of life, logistics, and inventory management at the global fulfillment centers.
Responsibilities: The SR. Supply Chain Planner is responsible for overall supply and inventory management, across PopSockets’ global fulfillment locations, from various global suppliers.
- Analyze demand forecast for multiple sales channels creating SKU level purchase plans
- Execute monthly purchase order releases and manage production capacity with multiple global suppliers.
- Support timely delivery and launch of new products.
- Manage end of life product inventory levels
- Coordinate inbound logistics with freight forwarding partners.
- Manage global fulfillment center inventory by tracking purchase receipts, cycle counts, transfers, and other inventory reconciliation activities.
- Coaching, mentoring, training and developing direct reports.
- Ability to articulate purchase strategies to Sr. Management.
- Other duties as needed.
- Bachelor’s degree in supply chain, operations, or business-related field or 5+ years of supply chain work experience.
- 3 – 5 years of experience in planning, purchasing, demand/supply management, or materials management.
- 3 – 5 years of experience working with ERP or MRP, preferably Microsoft Dynamics NAV.
- Experience working with global suppliers.
- Strong analytical skills with an aptitude for data-driven decision making.
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel and Google Sheets.
- Clear and Concise verbal and written communication
- Direct report management.
PopSockets is dedicated to the practice of equal opportunity employment. We prohibit unlawful discrimination against applicants and employees on the basis of age, race, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, military status, genetic information, color, creed, ancestry, or any other status protected by applicable federal, state or local law. This prohibition includes unlawful harassment based on any of these protected classes. Unlawful harassment includes verbal or physical conduct which has the purpose or effect of interfering with an individual’s work performance, or creating an intimidating, hostile, offensive, unsafe or otherwise non-welcoming work environment. This policy applies to all employees, including managers, supervisors, co-workers; and non-employees such as customers, clients, vendors, consultants, etc.