Sr Software Engineer at Alteryx, Inc.
We are looking for a vibrant and experienced Sr. Software Engineer to help lead one of our Designer Next Teams. The Designer Next Team owns the next generation Data Analysis application. The team also must interact with multiple platform teams from common services to other applications in our portfolio as the Designer team acts as a hub for all the functionality Alteryx delivers.
- Experience with multiple cloud deployments with multiple cloud providers.
- 10+ years of Software Engineering experience with knowledge of all phases of SDLC.
- 4+ years leading/managing development teams using Agile methodologies.
- 3+ years of management experience with Docker containers & Kubernetes.
- Experience developing and implementing CI/CD.
- Strong skills in critical thinking and analysis, both on a strategic and operational level, and a structured working style with the ability to plan and organize.
- Intercultural awareness and strong interpersonal skills (e.g., networking, partnering, conflict management, consulting, etc.)
- Experience managing multiple development teams
- BS/BA degree in Computer Science or Engineering, or equivalent experience.
- Proficient English written and verbal communication skills
- Willingness to travel
- Work closely with the Technical Product Manager and Scrum Master by helping team in building out user or enabler stories, writing acceptance criteria, helping the Scrum Master in leading the team to high performance, and being a champion for best agile processes.
- Identify automation or process changes that can increase the efficiency of the team during sprint execution and lead the team in making those changes.
- Have high technical competence and a strong technical background with a track record of individual technical accomplishments which can be used to guide the team
- Familiarity with Agile
- Experience in Data Analysis
- Web Frontend development experience.
- Use of Design Patterns