Sr. Salesforce Business Analyst at RingCentral (Greater Denver Area, CO)
Say hello to possibilities.
It’s not every day that you consider starting a new career. We’re RingCentral, and we’re happy that someone as talented as you are considering this role.
First, a little about us, we’re a global leader in cloud-based communications and collaboration software. We are fundamentally changing the nature of human interaction—giving people the freedom to connect powerfully and personally from anywhere, at any time, on any device.
We’re a $2 billion company that’s growing annually and we’re expanding our Global Operations Team to make sure we stay ahead of the competition.
We are looking for a Senior Business Analyst who will engage with Customer Support and Success organizations to understand business processes, use case flows and user needs from business systems, drill into the details to analyze complex processes and translate them into business and functional requirements. You will be responsible for documenting detailed business requirements, defining project scope and objectives, systems configuration, testing, implementation, continuous improvement, and ongoing support. To ensure we provide optimal service to our business partners, you will have a deep understanding of customer operations and process, experience documenting process flows and methodologies along with a strong analytical and data modeling background. This position is an individual contributor role reporting to the Manager of Digital Operations.
- Lead requirements gathering sessions and interview cross functional Subject Matter Experts (SMEs) to elicit business requirements
- Analyze existing and future state business processes, systems and flows of data to identify and drive opportunities for improvement
- Partner with business leaders and product managers to define and track objectives and key results
- Leverage a strong understanding of Salesforce Sales Cloud to design and oversee the implementations of technology solutions to support Customer Support, Customer Success & Professional Services
- Develop and maintain documentation of new and existing business processes and related systems
- Partner with business, internal and external technology teams to define associated system requirements and solutions
- Participate in systems implementation projects (requirements documentation, systems configuration, test documentation/execution, issue identification and resolution)
- Critically evaluate information gathered from multiple sources, decompose high-level information into details, synthesize low-level information into a general understanding
- Be proactive and take initiative to gather information, investigate gaps/issues, identifies potential solutions and present to both Business and IT stakeholders
- Work closely with vendors, implementation partners, architects, developers and business units to ensure technical compatibility and user satisfaction
- Work with various teams to develop project milestones and timelines for development, UAT, production validation and go live
- Support delivery of reporting, dashboards and business intelligence capabilities through partnership with IT and Business
- Lead and perform data management and migration activities
- Manage user training and timely communications in accordance with project timelines
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science/Engineering, Business Administration or equivalent practical experience
- 5 - 7 years of knowledge and related industry experience implementing and maintaining one or more SaaS / Cloud financial systems (e.g. NetSuite, Workday, Salesforce, Anaplan, Concur, Tableau)
- Extensive knowledge of Salesforce capabilities gained from a role as functional analyst, technical or solution architect
- Must be self-starter, able to work independently, thrive in a fast-paced environment, customer centric and have the interpersonal skills necessary to manage business and technology relationships
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with both technical and non-technical parties
- Must exhibit strong security and confidentiality practices with systems that handle sensitive data
- Advanced knowledge of software and spreadsheet applications, complex formula and macro creation required (Excel - Macros, PivotTables, VLOOKUP), Tableau report building and Oracle SQL knowledge is preferred.
- Ability to deal with ambiguity and thrive in a rapidly changing business environment
What we offer:
RingCentral offers all the work/life benefits you could ever want, (and none of the micromanagement.)
- Comprehensive medical, dental, vision, disability, life insurance
- Health Savings Account (HSA), Flexible Spending Account (FSAs) and Commuter Benefits
- 401K match and ESPP
- Flexible PTO
- Wellness programs including 1:1 wellness coaching through TaskHuman and meditation guidance through Headspace
- Paid parental leave and new parent gift boxes
- Pet insurance
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP) with counseling sessions available 24/7
- Rocket Lawyer services that provide legal advice, document creation and estate planning
- Employee bonus referral program
RingCentral’s Global Ops team works collaboratively to provide cohesive support and strategy that build, nurture and lead all aspects of the business. That’s why we’re the largest and fastest-growing pure-play provider in our space, with a market capitalization of over $18 billion, 25%+ annual growth and a $2 billion annual revenue run-rate. RingCentral has become the #1 global cloud-based communications provider because we’re not just selling solutions; we’re changing the nature of communications. This is an opportunity to lead a massive change in the way teams and organizations collaborate.
RingCentral’s work culture is the backbone of our success. And don’t just take our word for it: we are recognized as a Best Place to Work by Glassdoor, the Top Work Culture by Comparably and hold local BPTW awards in every major location. Bottom line: We are committed to hiring and retaining great people because we know you power our success. RingCentral offers on-site, remote and hybrid work options optimized for the ways we work and live now.
RingCentral, Inc. (NYSE: RNG) is a leading provider of business cloud communications and contact center solutions based on its powerful Message Video Phone™ (MVP™) global platform. More flexible and cost effective than legacy on-premises PBX and video conferencing systems that it replaces, RingCentral® empowers modern mobile and distributed workforces to communicate, collaborate, and connect via any mode, any device, and any location. RingCentral is headquartered in Belmont, California, and has offices around the world.
RingCentral is an equal opportunity employer that truly values diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
If you are hired in Colorado or California, the compensation range for this position is between $124,000 and $140,000 for full-time employees, in addition to eligibility for variable pay, equity, and benefits. Benefits may include, but are not limited to, health and wellness, 401k, ESPP, vacation, parental leave, and more! The salary may vary depending on your location, skills, and experience.