Sr. ITSM Analyst (Remote) at Vertafore
Vertafore is a leading technology company whose innovative software solution are advancing the insurance industry. Our suite of products provides solutions to our customers that help them better manage their business, boost their productivity and efficiencies, and lower costs while strengthening relationships.
Our mission is to move InsurTech forward by putting people at the heart of the industry. We are leading the way with product innovation, technology partnerships, and focusing on customer success.
Our fast-paced and collaborative environment inspires us to create, think, and challenge each other in ways that make our solutions and our teams better.
We are headquartered in Denver, Colorado, with offices across the U.S., Canada, and India.
We are looking for an experienced Problem Analyst with emphasis on compliance. This person would support day to day activities of problem and change management including reporting and compliance.
Core Requirements and Responsibilities:
Essential job functions of Problem Analyst with emphasis on compliance which includes but are not limited to the following:
· Performing daily problem ticket creation and updates
· Coordinate and drive root cause analysis of issues with recommendations/follow up on resolution and improved process
· Weekly KPI reports and progress reports following incident/problem/change actions
· Provide timely updates to stake holders and management using ticketing system
· Monitor and report issues with adherence to process
· Support Compliance inquiries for SOC and SOX audit response, ensuring the operations and product development teams adhere to regulatory and security compliance requirements.
· Operate under ITSM to support departmental controls, policies and procedures. Then monitor and report continuous compliance status, the gaps or deviations if any.
· Work with responsible parties to document and regularly update procedural ITSM documents and more to ensure the documents are current and meet the enterprise requirements.
· Review audit criteria and produce reports as instructed. Analyze the data for policy/procedure/operational efficiencies.
· Educate teams and leaders on internal controls for problem, change and incident, documentation needs and more
· Adhere to and promote Service Level Agreements internally and externally
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
Familiarity with ITIL v3 or v4
Able to speak to improvement recommendations in process with assembled supporting documentation
Must have strong experience with enterprise ITSM, supporting related programs and performing risk assessments.
Good data analysis and graphical data representation skills required to prepare insightful reports
Microsoft skills including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Windows is required
ServiceNow experience a plus
2-5 years of experience as a Change Management, Problem management, Incident Response or ServiceDesk role
Bachelors Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or other relevant fields
Related certifications ITIL v3 or v4 preferred
Good communication skills and the ability to follow direction both on-site and remote with attention to detail in assigned tasks.
Additional Requirements and Details:
Work flexible shift schedules as and when needed
A team player with collaborative and customer centric work ethics
Frequent repetitive hand and arm movements required to operate a computer
Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision (working on a computer, etc.).
Frequent sitting and/or standing.
The Vertafore Way
Insurance is about relationships, and technology should make those relationships stronger. That's why, at Vertafore, it's our mission to transform the way the industry operates by putting people at the heart of insurance technology. By focusing on our customers, becoming better every day, and delivering results you can see, we provide the level of trust and security that insurance is all about.
· Bias to Action: We're united by an innate drive to take action and make a difference in the technology and insurance spaces.
· Win Together: We work together as one team, showing empathy and respect along the way.
· Show Up Curious: We work to challenge one another to push boundaries and think beyond the box.
· Say It, Do It: We honor every one of our commitments because integrity is important to us.
· Customer Success is Our Success: We cultivate authentic relationships and follow up by actively listening to their needs.
· We Love Insurance: We appreciate the impact insurance has on the world.
Is this role not an exact fit for you? Keep an eye on our Careers Page for other positions!
Vertafore is a drug free workplace and conducts preemployment drug and background screenings.
The selected candidate must be legally authorized to work in the United States.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this job. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all the job responsibilities, duties, skill, or working conditions. In addition, this document does not create an employment contract, implied or otherwise, other than an "at will" relationship.
Vertafore strongly supports equal employment opportunity for all applicants regardless of race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, marital status, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, sexual orientation, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by state or federal law.
We do not accept resumes from agencies, headhunters, or other suppliers who have not signed a formal agreement with us.