Sr. Data Scientist, Intelligence Operations
Imagine a career where your creative connection to data science could change an organization. The Intelligence Operations team is seeking a Sr. Data Scientist who is passionate about making an impact with data! The primary deliverable of the Sr. Data Scientist is to drive our predictive reporting and analytics operations on the Adobe Experience Cloud Marketing team, and contribute to a highly data-driven business where we can measure, analyze, and optimize every aspect of our engagement with customers.
The Intelligence Operations team sits in the Demand Operations organization, which is responsible for making the Adobe Experience Cloud global marketing organization run efficiently and effectively. Reporting into the Director of Demand Operations, this team sits at the crux of all operations for Adobe Experience Cloud marketing and analytics, and provides business intelligence to Adobe Experience Cloud’s VP of Global Marketing. As part of this team, you will be exposed to every function across Marketing and will work collaboratively to drive important priorities forward. It is a dynamic environment ideal for someone who is comfortable with the challenge of balancing multiple tasks.
As the primary data scientist on the team, you will architect standard scripts / code, end-to-end automation, and partner with the leader of the Intelligence Operations team to innovatively examine trends and insights across content, lead scoring, sales opportunities, and engagement across the buyer’s journey. Your work conducting quantitative analysis and benchmarking will support multiple teams across the Marketing organization, including marketing operations, demand generation, customer success, and more. The output of your work will help increase Adobe’s efficiency of internal processes, team efficacy, and serve as the hub of marketing analytics thought leadership, while supporting strategic initiatives across Adobe Digital Experience.
- Guide internal analysts across data science best practices, and lead data science innovation.
- Create and manage end-to-end data automation across systems, relational databases, and (Snowflake, SalesForce, Marketo), yet have the ability to manually execute tasks until full automation is in place.
- Creatively approach application of models + algorithms to unique marketing datasets.
- Extract and transform data into data layers that support reporting and analytics for multiple levels of the organization.
- Be inquisitive, look for challenges that haven’t been identified yet that need to be solved, and find solutions that optimize / impact the demand engine.
- Handle multiple projects at a time.
- Collaborate with additional data and tech teams at Adobe to ensure alignment and operational excellence.
- Champion a “single source of truth” for marketing team data.
Required Skills / Experience:
- Master’s degree in Data Science or Statistics
- Exposure to communicating and working with a diverse audience - peers, management, strategic leadership.
- Strong oral, written and presentation skills; ability to simplify complex data science solutions and communicate across all levels.
- Eagerness to learn, desire to develop decision-making skills, and ability to adapt to changes easily.
- Self-motivated and can thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic and deadline-driven environment.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office tools such as Excel, Word, Visio, and PowerPoint.
Knowledge or exposure to at least one of the below areas (bonus points for multiple)
- Visualization tools like Alteryx, Tableau, Splunk, or Domo.
- CRM systems, specifically reporting, in systems like Salesforce, MS Dynamics
- Excel modeling
- Statistical packages / languages, including R and Python
- Databases including SQL coding across standard commercial databases (e.g., MySQL etc.)
Adobe is an equal opportunity employer.
At Adobe, you will be immersed in an exceptional work environment that is recognized throughout the world on Best Companies lists. You will also be surrounded by colleagues who are committed to helping each other grow through our unique Check-In approach where ongoing feedback flows freely.
If you’re looking to make an impact, Adobe's the place for you. Discover what our employees are saying about their career experiences on the Adobe Life blog and explore the meaningful benefits we offer.
Adobe is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome and encourage diversity in the workplace regardless of race, gender, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status.