Sr Data Analyst
- Lead data analysis effort for our Payment Product Development Team.
- In collaboration with Engineering and Product teams, identify and establish data and analytics solutions to support business needs.
- Define new data collection and analysis processes.
- Provide quality assurance for data processes.
- Support the development and product teams in identifying and revising reporting requirements.
- Support initiatives for data integrity and normalization.
- Generate internal and customer-facing solutions reports and reporting/analytics standards
- Collect, interpret and analyze data from different sources including Oracle, Redshift, Sql Server, Mongo, Elastic Search
- Identify patterns and trends in collected data sets
- Analyze business requirements and work with teammates to formulate supporting design and design documentation
- Other duties as assigned
- Thorough understanding of, and support for, Agile development methodologies
- Ability to analyze large datasets
- Ability to write comprehensive reports
- Proven data mining, evaluation, analysis, and visualization skills
- Strong demonstrable SQL skills
- High-level written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to think strategically
- Ability to adapt to changing conditions and lead others through change
- Analytical and problem-solving ability and orientation
- Demonstrated organizational, prioritization, and time management skills
- Attention to detail
- Ability and willingness to travel nationally to remote offices and partners approximately 10% of the time
Required Education, Certifications, and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Mathematics, or Statistics
- 8+ years of experience mining data as a data analyst in a related field
- 8+ years of experience handling large data sets and relational databases
- Technical writing experience in relevant areas, including queries, reports, and presentations
- Experience in a diverse set of Amazon Web Services data services including:
- Aurora MySQL
- Development experience with Python, PySpark, or R
- B2B payments system experience
- Machine learning experience
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)