Sr. Data Analyst, Pro Growth Marketing at Angi
Angi® is the home for everything home. From repairs and renovations to products and financing, Angi is transforming every touch point in home services. With over 25 years of experience and a network of nearly 250,000 pros, we have helped more than 150 million people with their home needs. Our products and technology help our customers love where they live while helping small businesses grow and thrive. We believe the home is the most important place on earth and we are at the beginning of our ambitious journey to redefine how people care for their homes - join us!
About the role
Angi is seeking a strong Senior Data Analyst to join the Growth Marketing team. In this role you will leverage your analytical and quantitative skills to help shape the strategy and operations of Angi's Pro acquisition efforts. You will collaborate with Operations, Product, BI, and Category Management teams to develop, refine, and monitor results of high-impact initiatives designed to grow our business. You will be responsible for optimizing our growth marketing performance through data analysis and modeling, A/B testing, and KPI development and reporting.
What you'll do:
- Be the subject matter expert on everything related to data analytics in growth marketing
- Build complex data models from scratch to drive data-driven decisions
- Design, execute, and analyze the results of A/B tests
- Partner with other members of the Handy organization, especially product and engineering, to drive key cross-functional initiatives in order to optimize tracking and allocation of acquisition spend
- Develop KPIs and create dashboards to track performance and execution of growth marketing operations
- Pursue new approaches to solving problems with creativity and innovation
What we're looking for:
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in a technical field such as Business Analytics, Engineering, Finance, Economics, etc.
- 3-5+ years of professional experience with 2-3+ years of experience in a data analysis role; start-up/marketplace experience a plus
- Superior analytical and data modeling skills with advanced experience in SQL and visualization tools; knowledge of relational databases a plus
- Creative problem-solver with the ability to work on multiple cross-functional teams and projects at the same time
- Excellent business acumen with strong verbal and written communication skills
Compensation & Benefits:
- Compensation may vary based on factors such as cost of living.
- This position will be eligible for a competitive year end performance bonus
- Full medical, dental, vision package to fit your needs
- Flexible vacation policy; work hard and take time when you need it
- Pet discount plans & retirement plan with company match (401K)
- The rare opportunity to work with sharp, motivated teammates solving some of the most unique challenges and changing the world