Sr. Compensation Analyst at Fanatics
Sorry, this job was removed at 11:07 a.m. (MST) on Thursday, September 17, 2020
Fanatics is the global leader in licensed sports merchandise and changing the way fans purchase their favorite team apparel and jerseys. Through an innovative, tech-infused approach to making and selling fan gear in today's on-demand culture, Fanatics operates more than 300 online and offline stores, including the e-commerce business for all major professional sports leagues (NFL, MLB, NBA, NHL, NASCAR, MLS, PGA), major media brands (NBC Sports, CBS Sports, FOX Sports) and more than 200 collegiate and professional team properties, which include several of the biggest global soccer clubs (Manchester United, Real Madrid, Chelsea, Manchester City). Fanatics offers the largest collection of timeless and timely merchandise whether shopping online, on your phone, in stores, in stadiums or on-site at the world's biggest sporting events.
About the Team
At Fanatics we know that our greatest resource is our people. Our Human Resources department has a relentless dedication to cultivate, protect, and nourish our Fanatics family. We take pride in having a culture built on respect, unity, passion, and talent. We work hard to maintain a wonderful work atmosphere where people have as much pride and love for our company as they do for their favorite sports teams. As a global company, we actively evolve to ensure that all existing and new compliance regulations are met across all of our locations. We pride ourselves on building the Fanatics organization with not only the best talent, but by building around our core values. We have an unceasing commitment to continually improve our processes, strengthen our teams, and ensure the best possible working experience in every corner of the company.
Provides analytical support for a wide range of compensation programs and policies, assisting in the implementation and administration to support business strategies. This may include base salary, short and long-term incentives, reward and recognition programs, benchmarking and survey analysis, position evaluation and pricing.
GENERAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
· Assists in implementing and administering compensation and incentive programs across the organization.
· Participates in salary surveys in order to maintain current competitive data, summarizing analysis results.
· Assists in managing job documentation related databases and tables for job codes, job descriptions, and job families including the preparation and analysis of reports to ensure equity and competitiveness of all jobs.
· Creates job descriptions and maintains job description database.
· Researches, collects and analyzes data to determine appropriate salary grade and title for proposed new positions and re-evaluations of current positions.
· Performs market analyses to identify competitive practices and trends in specific geographic areas where Fanatics has significant presence.
· May provide support to HRIS in compilation, analysis, and delivery of reports.
· May provide support to other HR staff in data generation and report compilation as needed.
· Performs other related duties, responsibilities, and qualifications as required and/or assigned.
Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Human Resources or the equivalent combination of education, training, and work experience
Preferred Professional Experience:
Working at or working with large public companies and/or consulting experience working at Mercer, Radford, Willis Towers Watson, AON or other major consulting firms
GENERAL KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES:
· Basic knowledge of federal and state laws and regulations regarding compensation practices
· Basic knowledge of HR policies and procedures as well as federal and state laws regarding employment practices
· Solid Excel skills required; must have the ability to perform V-lookups, create pivot tables and databases, formulate cells within spreadsheets, etc.
· Ability to effectively use software and hardware related to job responsibilities, including MS Office, Access, and Visio
· Excellent oral and written communication skills
· Attention to detail, analytical/reasoning, interpersonal, organizational and problem solving skills
· Ability to work effectively in a cross-functional team environment
· Ability to draw accurate conclusions from raw data
· Ability to interface with all levels of employees
· Ability to prioritize, multi-task and maintain flexibility in a fast-paced, changing environment
· Problem-solving abilities
· Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with employees, vendors, clients and public
Tryouts are open at Fanatics! Our team is passionate, talented, unified, and charged with creating the fan experience of tomorrow. The ball is in your court now.
NOTICE TO CALIFORNIA RESIDENTS/APPLICANTS: In connection with your application, we collect information that identifies, reasonably relates to or describes you (“Personal Information”). The categories of Personal Information that we collect include your name, government issued identification number(s), email address, mailing address, other contact information, emergency contact information, employment history, educational history, criminal record, and demographic information. We collect and use those categories of Personal Information about you for human resources and other business management purposes, including identifying and evaluating you as a candidate for potential or future employment or future contract positions, recordkeeping in relation to recruiting and hiring, conducting criminal background checks as permitted by law, conducting analytics, and ensuring compliance with applicable legal requirements and Company policies.
Read Full Job Description