Sr. Business Intelligence Analyst at Evolve
Evolve is a hospitality company with a mission to make renting a vacation home easy for everyone. Thanks to an unapologetic passion for hospitality, we now support over 14,000 properties in over 700 markets across North America. We enjoy earning each guest and owner's business - all while having some fun along the way.
Why this role:
We’re seeking a Sr. Business Intelligence Analyst to join our Analytics team! This team and role is a critical element to Evolve’s success and helps position us as an innovator and thought-leader in the vacation rental space.
The Sr. Business Intelligence Analyst will transform and aggregate data as well build reports and dashboards to display KPIs. Our dream applicant is a SQL guru, obsessed with clean data and accuracy, and has a knack for creating actionable data visualizations. This is an excellent opportunity to join a high-growth company and have an immediate impact on the business.
What you’ll do:
- Use SQL to extract, clean, and transform data, as well as working with the Data Engineering team to automate transformation processes
- Become an expert on the data in your assigned functional areas, FP&A, Revenue Generation, and Financial Controls
- Assist with the design/development of the next phase of the Snowflake data warehouse
- Provide guidance on best practices to beginner/intermediate level experienced team members
- Architect and build new traditional star-schema data models
- Build and maintain reports and dashboards in our BI tool (Sisense for Cloud Data Teams)
- Work with internal stakeholders to identify the best way to use data to measure performance as well as flag and diagnose operational issues
- Build processes and standards that inspire trust with data and provide consistent metrics across the organization
- Help train business users at all levels on how to best navigate and utilize our BI tool
What makes you a great fit:
- Expert-level SQL knowledge
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in an Analytics or BI role
- Experience with a cloud-based BI platform and data warehouse a plus
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work independently as well as collaboratively
- Operate with a sense of urgency and strong attention to detail
- Ability to multitask and a desire to work in a fast-paced environment
Evolve has a flexible working environment so teammates can work remotely anywhere in the state of Colorado, in our beautiful downtown Denver office or a hybrid of both! We're currently all working remotely and will be opening up the office in September for our in office and hybrid options.
Total Rewards at Evolve
At Evolve, we care for our teammates by supporting their physical, mental, and financial wellbeing through a comprehensive Total Rewards Program.
- Industry competitive pay
- Health insurance package options that include 100% employer paid HDHP plan and two PPO plan options for you and your dependents
- Employer paid dental, and vision, for you and your qualified dependents
- Paid life insurance, short-term disability, and long-term disability coverage
- Company equity
- 401(k) with a 4% match that vests immediately
- PTO, sick days, and paid Parental Leave
But wait, there’s more… optional benefits offered include commuter benefits, pet insurance and travel perks.
For this role our salary range is $81,000 - $111,000, depending on relevant experience.
Opportunity: Our leadership and management teams are dedicated to creating meaningful learning and growth opportunities for all Evolvers, as well as providing clear expectations and continuous feedback.
Community: It’s easy to make friends at Evolve. We support maintaining a strong community through our teammate-led groups focused on learning, inclusion, environmental wellness, and more.
Transparency: Every month, our leadership team shares how the company is performing, explaining where we’re headed next, and recognizing team members for jobs well done.
Values: They mean more to Evolve than just bullets on a page, they drive our daily decisions and impact how we work as a hospitality company.
- Earn It
- Build Loyalty One Interaction at a Time
- Communicate Often, Honestly & Directly
- Embrace Change
- Stay Hungry & Humble
- Be Efficient
- Take Risks
- Learn Every Day
- Have Some Fun Along the Way
Which value sounds the most like you?
Evolve is an equal opportunity employer. We believe that a diverse work environment is a successful work environment so all qualified candidates will be considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.