Housecall Pro is excited to introduce a hybrid work model in 2021 that will allow for a combination of both remote and in-office work. We are open to candidates in San Diego or Denver, or those planning to move there.
At Housecall Pro, we're committed to making the everyday lives of home services professionals better by providing solutions that support their paths to success. Our core SaaS software platform runs all aspects of a home services business, including scheduling, dispatching, job management, invoicing, payment processing, and marketing. Housecall Pro will be there to help these businesses that keep America’s homes working navigate the transition to technology adoption.
Housecall Pro was founded in 2013 and has raised over $50M in venture capital funding to date. With over 200 employees in the US, we are growing our organization commensurate with our business opportunity and expect significant headcount growth in 2021.
The role: Senior Business Analyst, Marketing
As a member of the Business Operations team, you’ll work in partnership with the Marketing & Strategic Partnerships organization to answer the “why” of business performance and impact the “what” and “how” of business activity. You will join a world-class team and company with a culture of data-driven decision-making and experimentation aimed at increasing acquisition, activation, retention, and revenue growth. As a Senior Business Analyst, Marketing you will help guide the business in improving processes, products, services and software through data analysis that drive our Acquisition, Funnel Conversion, and Strategic Partner engagement across all Marketing efforts. You will straddle the line between analytics and the business to help bridge the gap and improve efficiency using business intelligence and database tools such as Tableau and SQL. You will use your experience from marketing, investment banking, business strategy or business consulting to surface insights and recommendations.
Salary Grade: 14; $72,245 - $103,315 per year
What you’ll be doing
- Provide business analysis to our Marketing & Strategic Partnerships organization
- Collaborate with project sponsors to determine business questions and project scope
- Interpret data and findings and translates them into feasible options, communicate these back to the business stakeholders
- Work with stakeholders and team to prioritize requirements
- May include leading other analytic resources
- Bachelor or Master degree, preferably in business administration, finance, economics or data analytics
- 3-5 years of related work experience (examples: Marketing analytics, investment banking, business strategy, business consulting)
- High analytical ability
- Curious, proactive and driven for impact
- Advanced excel skills or experienced in the regular use of business intelligence (BI) tools such as Tableau, Looker, or Demo
- Experience in SQL
- Able to work effectively independently as well as in a team environment
- Understanding of AB testing and multivariate testing plans to test hypothesis
Why Housecall Pro
- Housecall Pro is a mission-driven company - Champion the Pro to Success.
- We save our home service professionals time, and help them, in turn, to delight their homeowner customers.
- We are tackling a large market ($700b+) generally underserved by technology and unencumbered by a dominant competitor.
- We have fun at work. Really.
- Competitive compensation and benefits (medical, dental, vision, life, disability, employee assistance program, 401K)
- Our passionate employees bring their authentic selves to work. Housecall Pro employees are encouraged to create employee resource groups to make the world better.
- Equity in a growth stage startup backed by top-tier VCs.
- Paid holidays and self-managed (unlimited) paid time off.
Housecall Pro celebrates diversity and we are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees with equal treatment and opportunity in all aspects of recruitment, selection, and employment without regard to gender, race, religion, national origin, ethnicity, disability, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, veteran or military status, or any other category protected under the law. Housecall Pro is an equal opportunity employer; committed to an environment free from discrimination, harassment, and retaliation.