Sr Business Analyst - ePay at GHX
Sorry, this job was removed at 11:25 a.m. (MST) on Saturday, September 18, 2021
As a Sr Business analyst on the ePay team at GHX, you will be pioneering the work for building documentation of the platform to improve quality. Your work will help ePay with understanding all critical functionality to be able to build automated tests. The successful candidate will be a seasoned BA who has experience in reverse-engineering and tracing of business rules for existing systems. In this role you'll be working closely with Engineers, Product Managers to discover and define requirements. Responsibilities:
- Evaluating business processes, anticipating requirements, uncovering areas for improvement, and developing and implementing solutions.
- Leading ongoing reviews of business processes and developing optimization strategies.
- Documenting and communicating business objectives and test cases.
- Staying up-to-date on the latest process and IT advancements to automate and modernize systems.
- Conducting meetings and presentations to share ideas and findings.
- Performing requirements analysis.
- Effectively communicating your insights and plans to cross-functional team members and management.
- Gathering critical information from meetings with various stakeholders and producing useful reports.
- Working closely with managerial staff.
- Ensuring solutions meet business needs and requirements.
- Performing user acceptance testing.
- Managing projects, developing project plans, and monitoring performance.
- Updating, implementing, and maintaining procedures.
- Prioritizing initiatives based on business needs and requirements.
- Serving as a liaison between stakeholders and users.
- Managing competing resources and priorities.
- Monitoring deliverables and ensuring timely completion of projects.
- A bachelor's degree in business or related field.
- 8+ years of experience working as a Business Analyst.
- Experience working on a legacy application.
- Exceptional analytical and conceptual thinking skills.
- The ability to influence stakeholders and work closely with them to determine acceptable solutions.
- Advanced technical skills.
- Excellent documentation skills.
- Experience creating detailed reports and giving presentations.
- Competency in Microsoft applications including Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- A track record of following through on commitments.
- Excellent planning, organizational, and time management skills.
- Experience leading and developing top-performing teams.
Read Full Job Description