Sr. Analyst - Voice of the Customer (VOC) at Conga
Conga crushes complexity within an increasingly complex world. With our revenue lifecycle management solution, we transform your unique complexities for order configuration, execution, fulfillment, and contract renewal processes with a single critical insights data model that adapts to ever-changing business requirements and aligns the understanding and efforts of every team.
Our approach is grounded in the Conga Way, a framework of entrepreneurial spirit and achieving together to champion our 11,000+ customers. We’re committed to our customers and to removing complexity in an increasingly complex world. Our solutions quickly adapt to changing business models so you can normalize your revenue operations.
Conga VOC Team is hiring! We are looking for talented and experienced individuals like you to join us as we continue our amazing revenue operations growth journey. We have a dynamic culture that encourages entrepreneurship and teamwork. Take a minute to read and listen to our CEO Noel Goggin. Our product strategy is compelling and led by Grant Peterson. We continue to grow both organically and by acquisition. You might want to read about our deepening artificial intelligence (AI) and machine learning (ML) capabilities. We have offices around the globe and significant remote work force. Check out our cool Broomfield, Colorado office. This position can be based out of any of our Corporate locations in San Mateo, CA; Broomfield, CO; Bozeman, MT; Indianapolis, IN, Des Moines, IA; or open to remote anywhere in the US.
ABOUT THE ROLE
We are looking for a talented Sr. VOC Analyst (Insights/Research/Analytics) to join our team in Broomfield, Colorado or remote. You will lead the statistical component of Voice of the Customer program with an emphasis on Net Promoter Score (NPS) while working closely with stakeholders across the organization to deliver actionable insights through surveys and a variety of analytical techniques. You will design, implement, and evaluate ad-hoc projects and produce recurring reports that draw insight from both quantitative and qualitative customer data in a way that best represents the Voice of the Customer.
- Independently analyze and summarize quantitative and qualitative customer data using advanced statistical / research methods including, but not limited to, regression, factor analysis, natural language processing, conjoint analysis / maxdiff and structural equation modeling
- Serve as primary point of contact for key stakeholders and team members throughout the organization to complete ad hoc projects, interpret data, design goals, and provide recommendations on targeted action plans aimed at improving performance through the eye of the customer
- Utilize full functionality of analytical tools including, but not limited to, SPSS, R, Python, Business Intelligence tools, and Microsoft SQL to independently produce and evaluate ad-hoc as well as recurring projects and reports
- Continually develop analytical capability and statistical knowledge through coordinated trainings with team
- Develop a thorough understanding of business needs, initiatives and customer-oriented goals
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree in quantitative field such as Industrial-Organizational Psychology, Mathematics, Statistics, Economics, or Business OR six (6) years equivalent relevant skills/experience or Master’s (preferred)
- 4 + years of analytical experience
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite and Outlook
- Proficient with survey design, implementation and evaluation
- Proficient with common business analytics tools including, but not limited to, SPSS, R, Python, PowerBI and Tableau
- Demonstrated competency with advanced statistical methods including but not limited to regressions, factor analysis, and structural equation models
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to communicate complex ideas and theories to large audiences of diverse skill sets
- Excellent data visualization skills
- Previous leadership experience and/or demonstrated ability to coach and mentor others
Come join our growing team! You'll have great opportunities to grow, learn and make an impact. We move fast, act decisively, and celebrate our progress along the way. We offer a fun and casual environment, great benefits, and a team to help you be set up for success.
In the spirit of the Conga Way, we strive to communicate openly about our compensation programs. They’re intended to be competitive, equal, fair and free of any type of discrimination, clear, and easy to understand. So, in keeping with this approach, we’re committed to delivering a generous compensation and benefits package to all colleagues worldwide. The first component of that package is compensation and, generally speaking, base pay is determined by market location for each role. The following information is provided in accordance with the Colorado Equal Pay Act. The general salary target for this position in Colorado is $ 90,000 per year. However, the base salary offered may increase (or decrease) depending on the candidate’s job-related knowledge, skills, and experience. In addition to base salary, Conganeers receive a full range of perks and benefits, including financial, medical, and dental insurance. We also fund an annual bonus program, with payout based upon annual corporate performance and individual performance
Conga is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants regardless of race, color, religion, gender, gender identity, age, national origin, disability, parental or pregnancy status, marriage and civil partnership, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Reasonable accommodations will be made to meet the requirements of the Americans with Disabilities Act and will be provided as requested by candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Conga is not open to third party solicitation or resumes for our posted FTE positions. Resumes received from third party agencies that are unsolicited will be considered complimentary.