Sr. Analyst Relations Manager at Alteryx, Inc.
This is a remote opportunity
Why work for just any analytics company?
At Alteryx Inc., we are explorers, dreamers and innovators. We’re on a journey to build the best analytics platform in the world, but we can’t do it without people like you, leading the way. Forget the stereotypical tech companies of the past. Embrace the unconventional, exercise your imagination and help alter the future with Alteryx.
Alteryx is seeking a strategic, accomplished and self-motivated Senior Analyst Relations Manager to build and drive our analyst relations program. The primary goal of our program is to increase thought leadership and influence favorable outcomes for Alteryx. The ideal candidate must have experience in media/analyst relations/communications with a successful track record of executing analyst relations programs for technology companies. The Senior Analyst Relations Manager is responsible for establishing and executing on a strategic framework to proactively engage global analysts and market influencers to drive awareness and ensure that Alteryx is fairly and accurately represented to our enterprise customer base.
The candidate must have an understanding in data analytics technology and demonstrated success managing evaluations such as Gartner MQ, IDC MarketScape and Forrester Wave. He/she must be comfortable with balancing strategic thinking with tactical, detailed execution while working across a global team of executives, senior product leaders and marketers.
- Drive analyst awareness of Alteryx and significantly expand analyst understanding of our unique approach to self-service data analytics.
- Proactively manage vendor ratings, and secure accurate placement of Alteryx in key reports such as Gartner Magic Quadrants, IDC MarketScape, Forrester Wave or equivalent research from other AR firms.
- Work with customer advocacy to support analyst relation activities with customer experiences and learnings.
- Collaborate across marketing, product teams, senior executives, and sales to integrate analyst relations activity to support thought leadership programs, campaigns, news and events.
- Plan and execute our annual analyst day.
- Identify key research, trends, and analyst insights that help identify key differentiators, market opportunities and customer needs through inquiries and strategy sessions.
- Deliver on-going analyst relations program activities such as analyst briefings, events, inquiries, reporting and other core program tactics such as a monthly newsletter.
- Prioritize and manage incoming requests for information, surveys, fact checks, customer references, and events.
- Drive alignment with sales, marketing and product teams to maximize awareness of customer requirements, market opportunities, and AR program impact.
- Track and report analyst interactions and coverage.
- 6+ years in global public relations and analyst relations, preferably in the enterprise software industry
- A team player with a positive attitude and a collaborative work style
- Passionate about driving market leadership in technology through industry influencers
- Exceptional interpersonal, written/verbal communication skills with great attention to detail
- Strong analytical ability to assess research relevance
- Ability to work independently, managing resources and multiple projects simultaneously with minimal supervision
- Bachelor's Degree in Business, Marketing or Communications preferred
- Periodic travel is required