Software Test Analyst - Automation (US Remote) at FIS
Every day, our teams innovate across the world of finance. We collaborate to work smarter, while making a difference. We believe in diversity and inclusivity, giving a voice to everyone on the team. And we celebrate our success together. If you want to make an impact in fintech, we'd like to know: Are you FIS?
About the role:
As a Software Test Analyst, you'll play a key role in the development of fintech products that are changing the way the world pays, banks and invests. This will involve consulting on software development or operations processes, quality practices, quality audits and software measurements.
About the team:
Agile team that support part of Billing and Funding teams. This team calculates Billing/revenue for merchants using ORMB application
What you will be doing:
• Performing usability testing and communicating activities and findings. • Controlling and managing daily test activities. • Providing internal quality assurance.
- Develop System level and UAT scripts and scenarios in support of component specific testing.
- Hands on experience/functional expertise in Oracle Revenue Management and Billing (ORMB).
- A good technical understanding of ORMB products.
- Agile team experience.
- Experience in the financial services industry.
- Experience in functional areas such as Pricing, billing, revenue management, payments & collections in any of the following verticals Banking, Insurance, Capital Markets, and Cards & Payments.
- Experience working in a .NET, J2EE environment, Oracle, UNIX, SQL.
- WebLogic and Oracle Database Knowledge.
- Design, develop, implement, and maintain automated test cases based upon the automation framework using TOSCA / any other automation tool.
- Execute integration tests with product interface partners and other products in the software solution stream.
Bachelor's degree or the equivalent combination of education, training, or work experience.
- US based candidates only. Sponsorship may be available.
- 3+ years of experience in Test Automation, Web Service Testing. Bachelor's degree (or foreign educational equivalent) in Computer Information Systems, Computer Science or a related field.
- 2+ years' experience in developing Test Automation Frameworks for front end & Microservices (RESTful & SOAP)
- In-depth knowledge of one or more end-to-end systems lifecycle development methodologies
- Advanced proficiency in at least one appropriate quality management and improvement methodology, e.g., Total Quality Management (TQM), Six Sigma, Software Engineering Institute - Capability Maturity Model (SEI-CMM)
- Proficiency in quality management methods, tools and technologies
- Proficiency in project management
At FIS, we hire the best. In return, you receive exceptional benefits including: • Opportunities to innovate in FinTech• Tools for personal and professional growth • Inclusive and diverse work environment
Notice to all US applicants: All employees must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19. Individuals with a disability (including a medical condition) or sincerely held religious beliefs or practices that prevent them from getting the vaccine may request an exemption from the vaccine requirement.
FIS is committed to protecting the privacy and security of all personal information that we process in order to provide services to our clients. For specific information on how FIS protects personal information online, please see the Online Privacy Notice.
FIS is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, genetic information, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics. The EEO is the Law poster is available here supplement document available here
For positions located in the US, the following conditions apply. If you are made a conditional offer of employment, you will be required to undergo a drug test. ADA Disclaimer: In developing this job description care was taken to include all competencies needed to successfully perform in this position. However, for Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) purposes, the essential functions of the job may or may not have been described for purposes of ADA reasonable accommodation. All reasonable accommodation requests will be reviewed and evaluated on a case-by-case basis.
Recruitment at FIS works primarily on a direct sourcing model; a relatively small portion of our hiring is through recruitment agencies. FIS does not accept resumes from recruitment agencies which are not on the preferred supplier list and is not responsible for any related fees for resumes submitted to job postings, our employees, or any other part of our company.