Zoom is an award-winning workplace. We have been recognised by Comparably as #1 CEO, Company Happiness, Benefits, Compensation, Diversity, and more! Not to mentioned we’ve been awarded by Glassdoor as the 2nd Best US workplace & Best Large Company US CEO in 2018, Wealthfront, and Business Insider. Our culture focuses on delivering happiness, our commitment to transparency, and the tangible benefits we provide our employees and our customers.
After a massive successful 2020, It is an exciting phase for us at Zoom and we are now looking to set up a new R&D team in US
We are looking for software engineers to join our AI team to build next-generation applications to provide our users with an amazingly seamless experience.
· Collaborate with ML engineers and AI Research Scientists to design and build micro services and backend API's for our AI & ML projects
· Deploy strategy to optimize performance and ensure stability using AWS infrastructure
· Develop solutions that meet market needs with respect to functionality, performance and reliability
· BS in Computer Science or related field
· Minimum 2 years of experience in building Large-Scale high performance applications in Java and delivering RESTful APIs
· In-depth experience in Algorithms, Data structures, and performance optimization techniques
· Experience in building reliable, scalable , high traffic, high concurrency systems
· Experience in cloud infrastructure technologies (i.e. Microservices Architecture, RESTful APIs, AWS, NoSQL, Kafka , Elastic search)
· Strong programming experience in Java with Spring Boot
Master’s degree in Computer Science or related field
Candidates with an experience in building scalable applications and high performing systems , and are keen to work on ML and AI projects are welcome to apply . Prior experience and understanding of ML algorithms is an added advantage, but not a pre-requisite
Ensuring a diverse and inclusive workplace where we learn from each other is core to Zoom’s values. We welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives including qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records as well as any qualified applicants requiring reasonable accommodations in accordance with the law.
We believe that the unique contributions of all Zoomies is the driver of our success. To make sure that our products and culture continue to incorporate everyone's perspectives and experience we never discriminate on the basis of race, religion, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or marital, veteran, or disability status.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Hear from our leadership team
Browse Awards and Employee Reviews on Comparably
Visit our Blog
Zoom with us!
Find us on social at the links below and on Instagram