Senior Workforce Analyst, Customer Experience
The CX Insights & Operations (CXIO) team delivers strategy, operations, and technology to wow customers with each and every interaction. We’re seeking an experienced workforce management leader to help us build our WFM team to support our rapidly growing Customer Experience (CX) team. As an early member of the team, you will partner closely with our CX leadership team and operators to establish our process for short term forecasting and drive scheduling for our world class customer experience team.
Here’s what you’ll do:
- Manage the scheduling needs of our CX teams while supporting forecasting and intraday management across CX to deliver best in class service to our 60K+ customers
- Understand business needs, data trends, and team restrictions in order to translate them into forecasting and scheduling decisions
- Forecast daily, weekly, and monthly contacts for our CX teams across multiple channels
- Work directly with our CX teams to provide the teams with analysis and recommendations on volumes, optimal SLAs, and staffing needs
- Collaborate with team leads to monitor real time performance and adjust schedules to optimize productivity while ensuring optimal service levels
- Provide key recommendations to CX leadership with respect to short and long term strategies for staffing
- Build scalable processes from the ground up, as needed
- Provide leadership and team support for Insights & Operations in Denver
- Get your hands dirty and troubleshoot any issue that arises
Here’s what we’re looking for:
- ~ 5 years experience as an analyst in a fast pace growth opportunity
- Contact Center workforce management experience in a scaling environment preferred
- Experience using WFM software (Teleopti strongly preferred , IEX, Aspect, Verint, Blue Pumpkin, Monet, etc.)
- 2+ years working in a Workforce Environment
- 2+ years of experience with short-term forecasting, planning and scheduling a call center environment in high-growth organizations
- Knowledge of telephony routing and skills
- Advanced knowledge of Excel
- High energy level, enthusiastic, and eager to go above and beyond to meet established goals
- Excellent interpersonal and relationship building skills (a strong yet empathetic business partner)
Our customers come from all walks of life and so do we. We hire people from a wide variety of backgrounds, not just because it’s the right thing to do, but because it makes our company stronger. If you share our values and our enthusiasm for small businesses, you will find a home at Gusto.
Gusto’s mission is to create a world where work empowers a better life. By making complicated, impersonal business tasks simple and personal, Gusto is reimagining HR, payroll, and benefits for over 60,000 companies nationwide. Gusto has offices in San Francisco and Denver and the company’s investors include Google Capital, General Catalyst, Kleiner Perkins Caufield & Byers, as well as the founders of Instagram, Stripe, Nest, PayPal, Yelp, Dropbox, and Eventbrite, among others.