Senior Web Analytics Consultant at Adswerve, Inc.
Adswerve is looking for an experienced Web Analytics Consultant to join our Platform Services team supporting our digital analytics business. The ideal candidate must have strong working knowledge and subject matter expertise in Google Analytics and at least one other web analytics, tag management, web optimization or other such platform (i.e., Adobe Analytics, Tealium, Segment, Optimizely, Lytics, OneTrust, etc.). They should possess a natural tendency toward analytical thinking combined with strong client-facing consultative communication and presentation skills. They will be naturally curious about technology, businesses, the web, analytics, and have demonstrated experience working with web or app technology, including any technical or related problem-solving.
The Senior Web Analytics Consultant is responsible for both directly supporting high-value clients and mentoring Digital Analysts. This encompasses responsibilities such as training, delegating and reviewing (QA) work, ensuring internal processes and best practices are followed, and delivering high quality work to clients. As a subject matter expert in one or more specialties, they should be able to lead trainings, talk to client specialists, and reference most of the related tools in your specialty.
- Manage client project workflows--ensuring tasks are entered into the project management tool Asana accurately and delegated appropriately
- Ensure project timelines are met and tasks are completed on schedule
- Interface directly with clients, both in-person and virtually, to communicate complex ideas and present deliverables
- Take responsibility for the quality of all client deliverable work, including work completed by other Digital Analysts (DAs)
- Guide DA execution of client deliverable tasks, including training DAs on how to accomplish new tasks and reviewing DA work to ensure quality of client deliverables
- Provide regular status updates to Analytics Managers and Account Managers on client projects to make them aware of progress and any issues to be addressed
- Bachelor's degree in Information Systems, Math, Computer Science, Marketing, Business, or a related field
- Advanced skills in Google Analytics, Adobe Analytics, Tealium and / or other web analytics platforms
- Strong knowledge of analytics workflows, SQL, CRO, a/b testing, web development and / or business intelligence analysis
- Proficient project management skills
- Strong client communication skills, including conducting in-person and video trainings
- Proficient to advanced tag management skills (Google Tag Manager, Tealium, etc.)
- Proficient at data visualization (Data Studio, Tableau, or other similar platforms)
- Specialty in actionable data visualization / reporting or technical acuity (e.g., Mobile, BQ, JS, Python, GTM API, Tealium) preferred but not required
This position pays a base salary of $75,000 to $95,000 per year. The position is also eligible for a quarterly bonus based on individual and company performance. Wage differential is based on seniority, merit, geographic location, education, training and experience.
As a leading Google Marketing and Cloud partner, Adswerve is a team of media and analytics veterans who believe smart marketing is built on data discovery. Formerly two separate entities, Adswerve acquired Analytics Pros in August of 2018 and is now able to provide unparalleled expertise across the entire Google Marketing and Cloud Platforms. With offices in Denver and Seattle, and remote team members across the country, Adswerve helps thousands of digital marketers, data analysts and agencies make stronger connections with their customers through successful data-driven strategies.
We have a vibrant, team-oriented company culture where employees are respected for their experience, contributions and collaboration. Adswerve is committed to creating and maintaining a workplace in which all employees have an opportunity to participate and contribute to the success of the business and are valued for their skills and unique perspectives. Our top-tier partnership with Google provides accelerated growth opportunities and a positive, rewarding environment for employees. We offer a fun workplace and promote a healthy work-life balance. Full-time employees are eligible for excellent benefits including:
- Quarterly bonus potential
- Medical, dental and vision paid at 100% for employees
- Paid time off including vacation, sick leave & company holidays
- Paid volunteer time
- Flexible working hours
- Summer Fridays
- "Work From Home Light" days between Christmas and New Year's Day
- 401(k) Plan with company match
- Employer Paid Parental Leave
- Health-care Spending Accounts
- Dependent-care Spending Accounts
- Employer Paid Basic Life Insurance
- Voluntary Life Insurance (Employee/Spouse/Child)
- Employer Paid Short & Long Term Disability
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Continuing Education Reimbursement
- Employee Referral Bonus Program
- Monthly Remote Work Stipend (subject to change based on office re-opening)
Adswerve is an Equal Opportunity and E-Verify Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, ancestry, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, religion, age, physical or mental disability, medical condition, gender identity, gender expression, results of genetic testing, service in the military, or on any other basis that would be in violation of any applicable federal, state, or local law. Adswerve will provide the Social Security Administration (SSA) and, if necessary, the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) with information from each new employee's Form I-9 to confirm work authorization.
Recruitment Agencies : We are not utilizing external 3rd party recruitment agencies for this search. Should those needs change, we will seek your assistance directly.