Are you looking to play an integral role in building something bigger? Ibotta is seeking a Senior Web Analyst - Marketing (Google Analytics) to join our analytics team and this opportunity will provide just that. In this role, you will leverage your knowledge of web analytics via Google Analytics to help the Marketing team make data-driven decisions to drive customers to a new web and browser extension experience, and retain them through innovative, personalized incentives and communication.
As a Senior Web Analyst, you will be responsible for using the latest developments in web analytics, testing/optimization methodologies, and attribution techniques to understand the business in-depth, support and challenge strategic options, and build state-of-the-art tools to improve our marketing plans and performance.
What you will be doing:
- Embrace and uphold Ibotta’s Core Values: Integrity, Boldness, Outhustle, Teamwork, Transparency & A good idea can come from anywhere
- Work cross-functionally with the marketing team in analyzing customer segments and uncovering key, actionable insights about Ibotta users and behaviors
- Assist in the implementation and on-going support of GA360, Google Optimize, and GTM at Ibotta, ensuring that events and other key parameters are being set up in a way that will result in accurate, meaningful measurement
- Develop a web analytics roadmap that prioritizes learning, personalization and marketing optimization
- Design, implement and measure controlled experiments to determine the impact of new approaches
- Understand and analyze business performance in detail, identify ideas for improvement, and communicate out actionable insights to key stakeholders
- Assist marketing team with developing cross-device attribution and Media Mix Modeling.
What we are looking for:
- 5+ years of practical work experience in Web Analytics, preferably in a consumer-facing industry measuring website and browser extension performance
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science/mathematics/statistics/data science or equivalent experience preferred
- Proven expertise with, and practical applications of Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager, Google Optimize, and SQL required
- Experience designing and executing A/B tests, and providing statistical analysis and insights from the results
- Ability to think creatively, provide thoughtful insights, and develop impactful automated reporting to management
- Experience with effective communication of analytical outputs to stakeholders, including development of data summaries, visualizations and other storytelling methods
- Experience using modern data analysis tools (such as R, python, Hive/Presto) preferred
- Ability to work collaboratively throughout the organization to drive towards common goals
Built in Denver, CO, Ibotta ("I bought a...") is a free mobile shopping app that gives users cash back on groceries and more. Through our partnerships with brands and retailers like Procter & Gamble, Kraft Heinz, Kellogg, Amazon, Walmart, Target and Uber, we’ve delivered over $750 million in cumulative cash rewards to our Savers. Guided by our values and our mission to make every purchase rewarding, we come to work energized by the business problems we get to solve, the technology we get to build, and the people we get to innovate (and have fun) with. Ibotta made Inc.’s 2020 list of the 5000 fastest-growing private companies in the U.S. for the third consecutive year. In 2019, we became the first mobile consumer technology company in Colorado to achieve $1B in valuation.
To see what our Tech teams are doing day to day, visit Building Ibotta on Medium.com.
- This position is located in Denver, CO and includes competitive pay, benefits package (including medical, dental, vision), 401k, and equity.
- Ibotta is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Ibotta’s employment decisions are made without regard with race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, gender identity, sexual orientation, or any other legally protected status
- Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis.
- For the security of our employees and the business, all employees are responsible for the secure handling of data in accordance with our security policies, identifying and reporting phishing attempts, as well as reporting security incidents to the proper channels.