Senior Trust Analyst at FIS
About the team
The Senior Trust Analyst performs analytical functions designed to meet the needs of a designated Trust Operations unit. This includes production support, exception processing, reconcilement duties, process enhancements and customer service. The Senior Analyst is experienced and has a diverse knowledge base within the securities processing arena. This person is a proven performer in previous positions, is expected to act independently and is capable of training others. The Senior Trust Analyst manages and escalates problems, identifies and recommends changes to procedure. This position is seeking a highly-skilled candidate with extensive proficiency.
What you will be doing
- Act as an escalation point for the unit's customer complaints and assist in closing all complaints/issues to formal resolution within department standards.
- Produce and analyze ad-hoc customer report requests as needed.
- Develop, review and revise procedures to ensure the necessary controls are in place to ensure successful audit reviews. Lead small to medium projects.
- Expected to identify and/or research process improvement and efficiency opportunities for the unit and/or department (risk mitigation, cost reduction and other efficiencies).
- Monitors all workflows and request queues (QForms, Sharepoint, Email) and responds within the defined service level standard.
- Train others on a function(s) within the unit. Assist in small to medium projects as needed.
- Participate in monthly storage procedures for department.
- Other related duties assigned as needed.
What you bring
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited university in Accounting, Finance, General Business or Management AND 2 years of experience as a Trust Analyst or 2 years of analytical experience in the financial services industry.
High School Diploma and minimum of 5 years securities related experience or 5 years of accounting or analytical experience in a financial services industry.
- Is capable of managing own time and prioritizing work of others, when necessary.
- Demonstrated ability to review and analyze process enhancement opportunities and implement changes, where appropriate.
- Proficient in the use of basic office equipment and tools as well as applications specific to trust systems/processes.
- Demonstrates a high level of ownership. Demonstrated ability to apply prior experiences and events to new situations.
- Requires strong problem-solving, time management, organizational and data entry skills.
- Requires attention to detail and the ability to multi-task and adjust schedules to meet deadlines.
- Ability to communicate effectively verbally and in writing.
- Team skills, including the ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with employees, clients and public.
- Schedule is Monday-Friday 8-5
What we offer you
- A multifaceted job with a high degree of responsibility and a broad spectrum of opportunities
- A broad range of professional education and personal development possibilities - FIS is your final career step!
- The chance to work on some of the most challenging, relevant issues in financial services & technology
- Time to support charities and give back in your community
All employees must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 on or before December 31, 2021. Individuals with a disability (including a medical condition) or sincerely held religious beliefs or practices that prevent them from getting the vaccine may request an exemption from the vaccine requirement.
FIS is committed to protecting the privacy and security of all personal information that we process in order to provide services to our clients. For specific information on how FIS protects personal information online, please see the Online Privacy Notice.
FIS is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, genetic information, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics. The EEO is the Law poster is available here supplement document available here
For positions located in the US, the following conditions apply. If you are made a conditional offer of employment, you will be required to undergo a drug test. ADA Disclaimer: In developing this job description care was taken to include all competencies needed to successfully perform in this position. However, for Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) purposes, the essential functions of the job may or may not have been described for purposes of ADA reasonable accommodation. All reasonable accommodation requests will be reviewed and evaluated on a case-by-case basis.
Recruitment at FIS works primarily on a direct sourcing model; a relatively small portion of our hiring is through recruitment agencies. FIS does not accept resumes from recruitment agencies which are not on the preferred supplier list and is not responsible for any related fees for resumes submitted to job postings, our employees, or any other part of our company.