We're problem-solvers and self-starters, working at a fast pace to design solutions with our customers and users in mind. Here, you'll work across teams to dig deep into impactful projects that are changing the way people communicate, and enjoy opportunities to advance your career in a diverse, inclusive environment.
The Data Science team lies at the foundation of Zoom's success - you'll be working cross-functionally with teams of engineers, scientists, marketers, and product professionals on some of the most critical projects in the company - whether it's exploratory research to predict user behavior, or running experiments to optimize untapped areas of growth, or developing machine learning models that deliver "happiness" to our users more consistently and at scale.
Zoom's Finance & BI team is looking for a Senior Technical Product Manager.If you are passionate about data engineering and looking to join a fun and fast-moving team, we'd love to meet you! Our team is taking Zoom's data culture to the next level by integrating predictive models into our infrastructure, and we are looking for someone like you to help us get there! This role is based in most places in the US.
- Develop detailed, crisp business requirements and user stories that can be used to create product specifications and architecture for each product and application
- Manage prioritization and trade-offs among Product and Finance customers
- Create buy-in for the product vision both internally and with key external partners
- Developing process documentation and managing changes to business processes
- Developing a metrics-driven approach to technology requirement definition and business case development in collaboration with Product Managers and data engineering teams
- Standardize existing metrics to support the future state of the Zoom business
- Collaborate on the design, development, maintenance, and delivery/presentation of forecasting models, metrics, reports, analyses, tools, and dashboards
- Respond to a variety of on-demand ad-hoc analytical requests as needed
- Implement training and documentation solutions that enable business stakeholders to get the most out of our self-serve reporting tools
- Bachelor's degree in engineering, computer science or related discipline
- 5+ years of product management experience
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple technical projects from concept to deployment
- Good understanding of software development process with an appreciation for maintaining a high-quality bar with low operational overhead
- Advanced project management and risk mitigation skills
- Previous experience within business intelligence, analytics, or data warehouse environments is required
- MBA or Master's degree
- Experience with Agile Development techniques
- Strong technical background, experience working with large amount of data, excellent problem-solving abilities
- Proven ability to identify, analyze, and solve ambiguous problems independently with an attention to detail
- Demonstrated ability to successfully influence stakeholders without formal authority, leading cross functional teams across geographies and business units
- Excellent customer experience intuition; demonstrated success in creating innovative and user-friendly products and customer-facing products
- The ability to articulate insights and strategy across all levels of an organization and influence senior leaders to implement your plans.
- Exceptional analytical and project reporting skills
- Strong bias for action with an ability to operate in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent writing and communication skills
Colorado Salary Range or On Target Earnings:
In addition to the base salary and/or OTE listed, Zoom has a Total Direct Compensation philosophy that takes into consideration base salary, bonus and equity value. Information about Zoom's benefits is here . Note: Starting pay will be based on a number of factors and commensurate with qualifications & experience. We also have a location based compensation structure; there may be a different range for candidates in other locations.
Ensuring a diverse and inclusive workplace where we learn from each other is core to Zoom's values. We welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives including qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records as well as any qualified applicants requiring reasonable accommodations in accordance with the law.
We believe that the unique contributions of all Zoomies is the driver of our success. To make sure that our products and culture continue to incorporate everyone's perspectives and experience we never discriminate on the basis of race, religion, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or marital, veteran, or disability status.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Zoom requires all U.S. employees who will work in person at a Zoom office, attend in-person Zoom meetings or have in-person customer meetings to be fully vaccinated. Zoom will consider requests for reasonable accommodations for religious or medical reasons as required under applicable law.
- Hear from our leadership team
- Browse Awards and Employee Reviews on Comparably
- Visit our Blog
- Zoom with us!
- Find us on social at the links below and on Instagram