Senior Student Operations & Analytics Manager at Guild Education
Guild is hiring a Senior Student Operations & Analytics Manager who will partner with our Student Services and Operational teams and help lead the improvement and efficiency of our internal operations and success of our students by using data driven insights.
Sit at the intersection of student services, operations, data and technology and help advise and drive Guild’s Student Operations towards greater success! Analyze data sets to develop critical operational reporting and dashboards. Help instill workforce management, set clear performance measures, and preemptively identify risks and help tackle unique and sophisticated problems. We are looking for someone who is comfortable interpreting data to make informed decisions and recommendations that will improve the overall efficiency of our operations.As Senior Student Operations & Analytics Manager, you will:
- Partner with tech leaders to craft decisions around scalable solutions for data storage and processing for reporting purposes
- Develop a balanced operational scorecard for the student services organization using industry standard methodologies
- Facilitate Student Operations Scorecard discussions, which includes compiling the underlying metrics and working with team members to help drive decision making
- Work closely with our leaders to iteratively improve the efficiency of our coaching operations
- Partner with the data science team to proactively identify areas of opportunity to make data informed decisions
- Collaborate with the systems and tools team to identify automation opportunities, scalable operational tools, and measurement systems that will allow our coaching teams to be successful.
- Co-design and build infrastructure to enable and measure processes which are broadly adopted and enable us to rapidly learn from and iteratively improve our strategies
- Provide input into the workforce management strategy and reporting for student operations teams
- Work with the student operations team to provide critical data insights to influence the performance metrics that ladder up to the strategic goals and objectives of the organization, setting targets based on historical trends
- Something else? Wonderful, we’re curious to learn more about you!
Ideal candidate will have:Required Proficiencies
- 5+years experience in reporting and analytics supporting the operations of an organization
- 2+years working with Business Intelligence tools like Looker or Tableau to communicate compelling insights
- 2+years supporting large operations and creating balanced scorecards
- Strong SQL skills
- Ability to execute quickly with high attention to detail in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Comfortable presenting to and interacting with internal senior leaders with the ability to win over strong personalities and reconcile contending points of view through data storytelling
- Experience working for both startups and established organizations
- Self-starter with a high degree of motivation to learn and go above and beyond
- Outstanding problem solving, analytical, process implementation, project management, and logical reasoning skills
Guild is growing economic mobility for working adults by partnering with the largest employers in the country to offer education as a benefit to their employees via our marketplace of nonprofit universities and education institutions. Guild’s proprietary technology platform facilitates the administration of this innovative benefit and our team of coaches helps each employee navigate the path back to school, providing individualized support from day one through program completion.
Guild is a female-led, Certified B Corporation - and with a valuation of $3.8 billion is one of the highest-valued, privately held education companies in the world, and the only one led by a woman. Guild's investors include Ken Chenault, General Catalyst Partners, chairman and former CEO of American Express, Emerson, LeadEdge Capital, and Iconiq.
Guild Education is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an expansive environment for all employees. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let your recruiter know. Additionally, we feel passionately about equal pay for equal work, and transparency in compensation is one vehicle to achieve that. Total compensation for this role is market driven, including a base salary range of $110,000-$125,000 as well as company stock options.
- Access to low-cost, high-quality health care options through Cigna and Kaiser (due to coverage limitations, Kaiser is currently only available in CA & CO)
- Access to a 401k to help save for the future
- We provide 3 weeks of vacation in the first year and an open vacation policy after year 1 to help recharge
- We provide 8 days of fully-paid sick leave, to take the time to heal and or recover
- We provide family-friendly benefits, including 14 weeks of parental leave, employer-paid short-term and long-term disability, employer-sponsored life insurance, and fertility care benefits.
- We provide well-rounded wellness benefits including access to free and low cost mental health resources and support services
- We offer education benefits and tuition assistance to help your future development and growth