Ibotta is seeking a Senior Specialist, CPG Analytics to join our innovative team and contribute to our mission to Make Every Purchase Rewarding. This position will sit within the CPG Analytics Team and work cross functionally with the sales team to provide data and insights to our CPG clients based around shopper behaviors to enable better decision making across the organization. The Senior Specialist will be accountable for creating post-campaign performance reports and case studies to create selling stories empowering the sales team to grow client relationships and revenue.
Ibotta captures billions of purchases annually, with over ten thousand brands and across hundreds of retailers, presenting the right candidate with the opportunity to work with one of the most comprehensive and unique (purchasing) data sets in the world.
This position is located in Denver, Colorado or with the option of full-time remote. Candidates must live in the United States, Canada, or Mexico.
What you will be doing:
- Embrace and uphold Ibotta’s Core Values: Integrity, Boldness, Ownership, Teamwork, Transparency & Advocate for Savers
- Independently conduct analyses of large amounts of behavioral and transaction receipt data to provide our CPG clients with actionable insights about Ibotta’s users, campaign performance, and trends in the marketplace
- Lead and present PowerPoint presentations to clients that communicate complex ideas in a clear, concise manner
- Conduct high quality insight driven presentations, consulting with internal sales teams to build compelling sell stories and evaluate options for strategic program execution
- Lead trainings for our internal partners covering how to use internal reports to extract meaningful insights to provide to our clients
- Build and maintain a strong working knowledge of current trends in the Marketing, Market Research, and CPG Industries
- Manage stakeholder requests from inception to completion collaborating closely with Client Partnerships Analysts
What we are looking for:
- Bachelor’s degree required; advanced degree a plus
- 5+ years of experience in sales analytics evaluating the performance of promotions with 3+ years of client-facing experience with a CPG manufacturer
- Experience with syndicated data, specifically shopper panel and POS data
- Strong written and verbal skills. Ability to effectively present information to internal and external audiences
- Advanced proficiency in Microsoft Excel and Microsoft PowerPoint
- Demonstrated ability to comprehend, analyze and interpret data with excellent attention to detail
- Effectiveness at prioritizing a diverse workload
- Solid foundation of category management principles, shopper metrics and experience with conducting promotional analyses in the CPG industry
Built in Denver, CO, Ibotta ("I bought a...") is a free mobile shopping app that gives users cash back on groceries and more. Through our partnerships with brands and retailers like Procter & Gamble, Kraft Heinz, Kellogg, Amazon, Walmart, Target, and Uber, we’ve delivered over $1B in cumulative cash rewards to our Savers. Guided by our values and our mission to make every purchase rewarding, we come to work energized by the business problems we get to solve, the technology we get to build, and the people we get to innovate (and have fun) with. Ibotta made Inc.’s 2020 list of the 5000 fastest-growing private companies in the U.S. for the third consecutive year. In 2019, we became the first mobile consumer technology company in Colorado to achieve $1B in valuation.
To learn more about what our Tech teams are doing day to day, visit Building Ibotta on Medium.com.
- This position is located in Denver, CO or with the option of full-time remote and includes competitive pay, flexible time off, benefits package (including medical, dental, vision), Lifestyle Spending Account, 401k match, profit sharing and equity. Candidates must live in the United States, Canada, or Mexico.
- Base compensation range: $75,000-$100,000. Total compensation for this role also includes a variable component in addition to base salary.
- Ibotta is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Ibotta’s employment decisions are made without regard with race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, gender identity, sexual orientation, or any other legally protected status.
- If living in the United States, applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis.
- For the security of our employees and the business, all employees are responsible for the secure handling of data in accordance with our security policies, identifying and reporting phishing attempts, as well as reporting security incidents to the proper channels.