Senior Security Analyst
Job Title: Senior Security Analyst
Location: Denver, CO
Function: Data Ops
Position Type: Full-time
Position Level: Senior
Named among the best workplaces in the U.S. by Great Place to Work for five years running, honored on FORTUNE Magazine’s inaugural list of the 100 Best Workplaces for Millennials, and chosen as the “Market Leader in Incentive Compensation” by CRM magazine, Xactly is proud to be disrupting the incentive compensation market space. We’re building a culture of success and are looking for motivated professionals to join us!
As a Senior Security Analyst in Xactly's Headquarters in San Jose, your focus will be on our SaaS environments to analyze and implement security solutions to protect company and client data, as well as perform regular security audits of information systems, and develop corrective action plans. You would also be expected to maintain and update information security processes, procedures, and documentation, while providing information security expertise to reduce risk and ensure appropriate levels of data confidentiality, integrity, and availability.
Not only do we offer strong growth opportunities for top performers, but we also have a top-notch culture, benefits (check them out below) and more. Our strong C.A.R.E. values - customer success, accountability, respect & excellence - guide our every move, allowing us to be a leader in the incentive compensation & performance management market. We set the example with excellent customer experience and deliver an award winning SaaS (Software-as-a-Service) product!
- Administer and enhance an ongoing risk assessment program.
- Conduct regular vulnerability scans on systems and applications.
- Evaluate and report on potential risks and threats to Information and data systems.
- Work closely with cross functional teams to represent Production Operations in our SSAE 16 certification.
- Evaluate and improve information system and security controls related to applications, business processes, change control, data center operations, and incident management processes.
- Prepare corrective action reports and facilitate mitigation with appropriate personnel.
- Actively participate in defining security requirements for information technology projects.
- Work closely with development, quality assurance, and operations personnel to address identified risk areas.
- BS degree in computer science or equivalent field
- Strong working knowledge of large-scale service-oriented infrastructure and the tools needed to support it.
- Passion for excellence, and the ability to influence others to constantly elevate their standards.
- Looking for strong senior level security troubleshooting skills
- Must be familiar with intrusion detection and firewall
- Must have a core understanding on network security and infrastructure
- Must have previous systems/network administration skills
- Candidate will ensure the integrity and protection of networks, systems and applications by technical enforcement of organizational security policies
- Candidate will handle monitoring and will proactively mitigate security risks
- Candidate will monitor system availability and performance and react to escalations
- Candidate will identify, analyze, and document actions
- Candidate will conduct log and system analysis for various system, network and security devices capabilities to including Firewalls, WAFs, Database monitoring solutions, Identity Management Solutions, Virtualized platforms, Linux/Unix and Windows operating systems. include routers, Windows, Linux, and UNIX
- Previous experience administrating and using web and infrastructure security scanning tools such as Qualys or Whitehat Security
- Certification in one of SSCP, CISM, or CISSP is a must.
- 5+ years direct experience in the security field.
- Knowledge with software development processes a plus
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Some travel required to remote teams and data center facilities
Benefits and Perks
- Flexible Time Off (FTO)
- Comprehensive Insurance Coverage (including pet insurance!)
- Tuition Reimbursement
- XactlyFit Gym/Fitness Program Reimbursement
- Kitchen Stocked Daily with Tasty Snacks, Fruit, and Drinks
- Access to Corporate Discounts
- Free Parking & Commuter Benefits
- Up to (3) Days Paid Leave to Participate in Community & Volunteer Opportunities
- End of Month Surprises, Contests, BBQs, Parties & Reward Vacations
- 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan & Employer Match
About Xactly Corporation
Xactly is a leading provider of enterprise-class, cloud-based, incentive compensation solutions for employee and sales performance management. We address a critical business need: To incentivize employees and align their behaviors with company goals. Our products allow organizations to make more strategic decisions, increase employee performance, improve margins, and mitigate risk. Our core values are key to our success, and each day we’re committed to upholding them by delivering the best we can to our customers.
Xactly is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. Xactly provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, veteran status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by law.
We do not accept resumes from agencies, headhunters, or other suppliers who have not signed a formal agreement with us.