Senior Research Strategist at GutCheck
Who are we?
GutCheck is an agile, tech enabled market research firm that provides deep audience intelligence. Our clients require deep insights on their target audiences, to help them better product ideate, product develop and brand. We help make heroes of our clients and aid them in making dozens of product development and marketing decisions!
What is a Senior Research Strategist at GutCheck?
Our Senior Research Strategists are subject matter experts in all things market research, project design and serve as a strategic partner all while managing and executing research for some of our biggest client accounts.
What should you know before applying to this role?
We move fast! A typical project can last anywhere between a few days and a few weeks, and all are centered on some type of product or ad testing. If you don't like moving quickly, wearing many hats and working cross functionally, this role will not be for you.
What type of clients do we work with and what type of work do we do?
Many of our clients are in the CPG industry but we also work in tech, food service, retail, healthcare, and B2B. Your project mix is approximately 50% Qual / 50% Quant, which may sway one way or the other depending on client needs.
Here is a glimpse of what this role entails, is this right for you?
Research Design, Execution, and Analysis
- Provide recommendations on research methodology, scope, and survey design for qualitative and quantitative studies to address key business questions and research objectives
- Execute multiple, fast-paced international and domestic projects from start-to-finish, overseeing programming, launch and online sampling, and proactively managing project resources to ensure all quotas are met on time and within budget
Product and Technical Support
- Serve as initial point of contact for clients to handle inquiries, troubleshoot basic problems and recommend solutions, and escalate more complex problems to the appropriate manager and/or team for resolution
- Maintain an expert knowledge of GutCheck products and services to train and mentor more junior team members and proactively participate in
Here are some things we are looking for...
- You have solid experience under your belt and could step into this role knowing a lot about market research and would just need to be trained on the way we do things
- You're detail-oriented and process-driven while still seeing the big picture
- You're efficient; organized; know how to get stuff done
- You're analytic, a strategic thinker who can break down information into a compelling story and recommendations
- You're a team player with strong interpersonal, communication, coaching/mentoring skills
What we offer you!
The GASI (Give a Sh** Index) culture. You will walk in every day giving it your all, while having fun and being able to be who you are. You will be working side by side with everyone and be able to live by and champion our cultural values of Team, Educated Opinion, Economic Thinking, Intellectual Honesty, and Trust.
If you feel this role is right for you, or it's the right next move in your career, we would love to hear from you!
We’re an agile, fast growing company and this job description isn’t meant to be a complete list of your qualifications or all of the things you’ll do.
GutCheck is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to equal opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, gender, gender identity, genetic information, parental or pregnancy status, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or Veteran status.