Hotel Engine is the world’s largest Lodging Performance Network, established to create a richer, more rewarding business travel experience by connecting a global network of businesses and lodging partners. Our innovative travel-tech company is on an incredible growth trajectory and will continue to build on our strong foundations by bringing our customer obsession, data-driven problem-solving, and bias for action into every decision we make.
In December of 2021, we closed our series B funding round with a $1.3 billion valuation, and that’s just the beginning. We expect 2022 to be our best year yet.
Working hard behind the scenes building and supporting our platform are exceptional people–from our large engineering and product teams to our fast-growing sales, supplier, and member support orgs, to our data, marketing, and operations teams.
We value our individuality, and we also understand that together, we thrive. Most importantly, we know we’re not for everyone! We’re focused on finding the right people who are energized by our culture, with diverse experiences and backgrounds that will help us unlock our full potential. Complacency doesn’t live here. We’ve built a team of world-class people who really want to work with other world-class people. Click here to view our DNA, and if you like what you see, please, read on!
Our Lodging Account Management team is looking for a Senior Relationship Manager to onboard, develop and maintain a high-quality portfolio of hotel products for our growing customer base. In this role, you’ll manage your market by evaluating local market characteristics, trends and drivers to increase business value and performance. With your industry expertise and communication skills, you will become a trusted partner and advisor across your portfolio, creating and articulating compelling win-win offerings that address their needs and serve Hotel Engine’s goals.
In this role you will:
- Use data and client requests as well as our distribution and revenue management tools to maximize the production potential of hotel partners within our marketplace
- Maintain a competitive, attractive and relevant portfolio of hotel products for Hotel Engine’s global customer base
- Ensure metrics including average discount, inventory acquisition, 3rd party supply, conversion, and spend per booking are meeting or exceeding expectations
- Ensure your portfolio’s products are optimized on Hotel Engine’s sites to maximize conversion
- Research, develop and prospect new hotel partners and facilitate the RFP and onboarding processes
- Develop strong relationships with hoteliers as a valued advisor and business partner
- Promote and develop partner engagement with Hotel Engine’s suite of
- Unique market insights (partner reports, competitive data, key performance drivers)
- Revenue management tools (dynamic promotions, packages, fenced deals, mobile)
- Marketing and merchandising opportunities
- Self-service tools (Hotel Engine Supplier Portal)
Your background and experience will likely include:
- 2+ years’ experience in account management
- 5+ years’ experience in hotel revenue management or business travel sales in a management role
- Expertise in hotel business practices including pricing, distribution, yield management, and contracting
- Hotel School or university background preferred
- Availability to travel and be in the local market 50% of the time
- Legal authorization to work in the United States
- Written and spoken fluency in English
- The base cash compensation for this role is $100,000. Final offer amounts are determined by multiple factors, including prior experience, expertise & may vary from the amount above.
Hotel Engine Total Rewards Philosophy | We recognize that there is more to work than day-to-day responsibilities. Hotel Engine has been recognized on Built-in Colorado’s Best Places to Work list 3 years in a row (2020-2022) for our positive culture and robust growth opportunities.
As a company, we’re also dedicated to giving back to our greater community, and have comprehensive corporate social responsibility programs supporting community, social justice and environmental causes. In addition to a collaborative, high-performing team environment, we’re pleased to offer benefits including:
- Competitive base salaries
- Annual performance bonuses
- Stock options for all associates + performance-based stock options
- Insurance benefits including medical coverage (with a plan available at no cost to employees) + 100% paid dental and vision insurance
- 401(k) plan with a match program
- Unlimited PTO + 2 paid days each year to volunteer with your favorite non-profit
- Paid parental leave and family medical leave
- Hotel discounts through our exclusive platform
- The ability to make a real impact in an incredibly fast-growing organization; you’ll never be just another cog in the wheel.