Who we are...
Connecting people in a more meaningful way is not just what BombBomb’s software delivers - it’s what drives our teams every day. Through simple, personal video, we aim to Rehumanize communication. Our team is resourceful and intelligent. Competitive and collaborative. Fun-loving and tenacious. We’re close-knit and love adding new talent to the mix. If you are seeking a dynamic workplace and new challenges, we want to hear from you!
Who we're looking for...
The Senior Product Data Analyst role will support the product team in measuring our user experience, engagement and behavior to help improve product performance and support strategic product objectives.
What you will do...
- Develop analytical insights into how our customers use our product which includes a web application, mobile apps, and integrations.
- Effectively translate data analysis to the product organization to help improve our user experience and business performance.
- Identify, analyze, and interpret trends or patterns in complex data sets
- Work with data engineers and other analysts to develop clarity, consistency and unity in dimension and fact tables
- Work in cross-functional teams that may include members from product, design, development, customer success, sales, marketing, and finance departments.
- Help the product team determine the best way to measure product launches and feature enhancements
- Develop, manage, and monitor recurring Product KPI reporting and dashboards in Tableau to ensure data quality and accuracy
Which tools will you use?
- The tools you’ll use include AWS Redshift, SQL, Google Analytics, Tableau, Matillion ETL, and Python or R (nice-to-have but not mandatory), AWS Athena
How you'll do it...
Embody BombBomb’s core values: Relationships, Fun, Humility, Flexibility and Service
- Analytical: Able to structure and process qualitative or quantitative data and draw conclusions from it.
- Commitment to quality: Dedicated to ensuring accuracy and precision in daily tasks and projects.
- Persistent: Tenacity and willingness to go the distance to get something done.
- Teamwork: Reaches out to peers & supervisors to create a collaborative work environment.
- Self-Starter: Motivated to take initiative on projects or tasks, assembling the resources required to complete the objective.
- Communication: Communicate clearly, concisely, and courteously with the ability to give a detailed explanation if necessary.
- Flexibility: Must be able to multitask in a fast-paced environment and adapt to new challenges as they arise.
Our ideal candidate will be or have...
- 3-5 years experience in a Product Data Analyst role, or similar discipline (SaaS experience preferred)
- Strong ability to create and tell stories from data
- Skills with analyzing large complex data sets for both ad hoc analysis as well as established KPIs
- Experience writing, cleaning and maintaining SQL statements
- Experience with BI / data visualization tools (We use Google Analytics, Grafana and Tableau)
- Familiarity with data warehousing, architecture, pipeline and ETL concepts/tools
- Your unique strengths - if you don't match everything we're looking for, tell us why you'd be a great fit in your cover letter.
The salary range for this position is $85,000 - $110,000 annually. Final compensation for this role is determined by a variety of factors, such as a candidate's relevant work experience, skills, certifications, and geographic location.
Work location expectations:
The Senior Product Data Analyst is able to work remotely full time, but also has the option to come into our office in Colorado Springs.
BombBomb Benefits Package Includes...
- Excellent Medical, Dental and Vision Benefits for you and your family (2 PPO + HSA option)
- Flexible Paid Time Off program
- 8 paid holidays
- 401k Plan with employer match
- Annual Education / Development for your career growth