Senior Product Analyst, Strava Business at Strava
The Senior Product Analyst will work closely with Product Managers, Designers, Engineers, and Marketers to influence product strategy and optimization opportunities. You will develop insights, create visibility for key business metrics, and drive decisions with data. The successful candidate will have curiosity, a passion for data, and a desire to impact the business.
- Develop insights that further our understanding of athletes and partners
- Influence decisions and drive product strategy
- Recommend, design and evaluate A/B tests
- Create and socialize key metrics, reports and dashboards
- Work with engineers to implement and improve feature tracking
- Seek out ways to make data more useful, accessible, and actionable for the rest of the organization
- Undergraduate degree in Economics, Math, Statistics, Physics or similar quantitative field; advanced degrees a plus
- 3+ years of product analytics experience
- Excellent SQL skills
- Experience with Tableau, Looker, or other reporting and visualization tool
- Strong communication skills, attention to detail, and ability to manage multiple projects and stakeholders
Strava is composed of dedicated individuals unified by our mission to build the most engaged community of athletes in the world. Millions of athletes are already on Strava, with thousands more joining every day, and we’ve assembled an incredible team to keep us growing all around the world. Strava is the Swedish word for “strive,” which epitomizes our attitude and ambition: We’re a passionate community, committed to our athletes, each other, our business, and the deeply held belief that there’s always time for a run, ride, coffee or all three.
Backed by Sequoia Capital, Madrone Partners and Sigma Partners, Strava is expanding in order to exceed the needs of our growing community of global athletes. By joining our team, you will help push Strava forward in fresh, innovative ways. You will engage in interesting and challenging work that will improve the lives of our athletes every day. And in the same way that Strava is deeply committed to unlocking the potential of our athletes, we are dedicated to providing a world-class workplace where our employees can grow and thrive. Join us!
Strava is an equal opportunity employer. In keeping with the values of Strava, we make all employment decisions including hiring, evaluation, termination, promotional and training opportunities, without regard to race, religion, color, sex, age, national origin, ancestry, sexual orientation, physical handicap, mental disability, medical condition, disability, gender or identity or expression, pregnancy or pregnancy-related condition, marital status, height and/or weight.