Senior Operations Analyst
Do you dream about creating a more sustainable future? At Uplight, we are motivating energy users and providers to accelerate the clean energy ecosystem. Working with over 75 of the world’s leading electric and gas utilities, Uplight provides an end-to-end customer energy experience. Uplight delivers personalized experiences that customers have now come to expect–improving satisfaction, increasing revenue, reducing the cost to serve, and contributing to carbon reduction goals. We are in the process of obtaining our B Corp certification, enabling us to put our values into action by not only making decisions for the benefit of our shareholders, but also for our customers, environment, employees, and community.
We are seeking a Senior Operations Analyst to join our team and help us achieve our ambitious goals for our business and for the planet.
What you get to do:
- You will be responsible for managing our upcoming behavioral energy efficiency & analytics campaigns and products.
- You will work directly in the product to solve production-facing blockers and issues, as well as expand upon our quality control frameworks and processes.
- You will analyze and report on campaign performance and product health, providing insights and recommendations for improving results.
- You will collaborate with cross-functional product and engineering teams, account management, customer support and customers to provide the highest quality customer experience.
What you bring to Uplight:
- 3-5 years of demonstrable SQL in a technology company and production-facing setting.
- Deep understanding of marketing automation software like Marketo, HubSpot and SendGrid.
- Experience with ticket management and CRM tools like ZenDesk, Trello, and JIRA.
- You are a fast learner, understand the business behind technology, and are able to complete tasks with minimal instruction.
- You have experience with managing digital marketing or direct mail campaigns.
- You have excellent communication skills and enjoy building relationships with customers.
- You are adept at crafting documentation for both technical and non-technical audiences.
- You are detail oriented with strong organizational and planning skills.
- You have the ability to identify process gaps and take the initiative to make improvements.
- You work well with cross-functional teams.
- You are a self-starter who can work with minimal guidance.
Skills and experience are necessary, but we hire on value alignment first, so if you feel you would be a good fit with us, still consider applying.
- Experience using Business Intelligence platforms like Tableau or Looker
- Digital agency experience or previous Utility/Energy Industry experience
- Experience managing large-scale accounts ($1-20 MM+ ARR)
- Hardened HTML skills and CMS experience.
- Strong technical skills with the ability to troubleshoot and debug technical issues.
What makes working at Uplight amazing:
In addition to all the standard medical and dental benefits, that kick in Day 1, we:
- Are proud to be over 300+ rebels with an important cause by helping to create a more sustainable planet.
- Are committed to the environment, our employees, and our communities
- Focused on career growth by following defined career ladders
- Take our work and mission seriously and….we love to laugh!
In addition, we:
- Provide a 401k Match
- Have an innovative flexible time off policy
- Keep you energized with plenty of food and drink