Senior NetSuite Analyst at JumpCloud
| Greater Denver Area | Remote
Sorry, this job was removed at 4:09 a.m. (MST) on Tuesday, January 4, 2022
All roles at JumpCloud are Remote unless otherwise specified in the Job Description.
JumpCloud’s mission is to Make Work Happen®, providing simple, secure access to corporate technology resources from any device, or any location. The JumpCloud Directory Platform gives IT, security operations, and DevOps a single, cloud-based solution to control and manage employee identities, their devices, and apply conditional access controls based on Zero Trust principals. Since launching in 2012, our global user base has grown to more than 150,000 organizations, with more than 5,000 paying customers including Cars.com, GoFundMe, Grab, ClassPass, Uplight and Peloton. JumpCloud has raised over $400M from world-class investors including Sapphire Ventures, General Atlantic, Sands Capital, Atlassian, and CrowdStrike. Our teams are growing fast, too, and we're looking for talent across engineering, sales, customer success, marketing, product management, and more. Join our team of dedicated, passionate, and creative people who are eager to change the IT industry forever.
The Business Support Systems (BSS) team’s charter is the backbone that supports JumpCloud's growth and creates a frictionless customer experience. We provide the tools and processes which enable exponential growth supporting internal customers across the organization and our massive community of external JumpCloud users. We need you to bring your abilities to listen empathically, communicate widely, define thoughtfully, build iteratively and lead boldly to help the BSS team build JumpCloud’s exciting future.
What you’ll be doing:
- This is a fast-paced position with the capability to help automate the many business processes that surround our SaaS application.
- Netsuite Administrator, overseeing successful operation of NetSuite, performing configuration and maintenance for systems based on business needs.
- Research transactional issues; identifying root causes and driving resolutions.
- Meet with business leaders in Finance, Support, Sales and core technology teams to define business requirements and operational goals.
- Work with the BSS development team to develop these requirements into Use Cases.
- Analyze complex business problems and define, document and help deliver process improvements.
- Defining business systems needs and recommending tools and enhancements to enhance scalability through automation.
- Help to define test scenarios to test the resulting code.
- Create documentation such as policies, procedures, workflows and user guides. Perform user trainings.
- Assist all departments with data analysis and reporting needs.
Your skills and qualifications:
- 7+ years of total experience
- 3+ years experience as an Administrator with NetSuite ERP and CRM.
- 3+ years as a Business Analyst with experience in assisting business users in documenting their requirements and analyzing and mapping business processes to business systems and developing user acceptance criteria.
- A great communicator, able to translate needs into requirements and able to manage priorities across teams.
- Able to thrive in a fast paced environment with multiple stakeholders making requests for a variety of changes across multiple products and technologies.
- Familiarity with Agile methodologies and iterative development.
- Experience with Salesforce. CPQ, and MuleSoft is a plus.
In accordance with the Colorado Equal Pay for Equal Work Act, the approximate annual compensation range for this role is $110,000 - $125,000 including base salary and any related bonuses or commissions. JumpCloud provides a comprehensive benefits package, with several medical plans to choose from including a high deductible HSA plan with employer contribution, two dental plans, vision insurance, flexible spending account (FSA), employee assistance program (EAP), short- and long-term disability, life insurance and a 401k savings plan with match. We have an unlimited vacation policy.
Where you’ll be working/Location:
JumpCloud is committed to being Remote First. If a role requires you to be in a certain location or country, that will be clearly stated in the job description. All roles posted in United States locations do require that you be located within one of the 50 U.S. States.
Our Headquarters is in the Denver/Boulder, CO area. Once we reopen our offices you will have the opportunity to remain fully remote, work from one of our office locations (CO only currently) or flex your time.
If you thrive working in a fast, SaaS-based environment and you are passionate about solving challenging technical problems, we look forward to hearing from you! JumpCloud is an incredible place to share and grow your expertise! You’ll work with amazing talent across each department who are passionate about our mission. We’re out of the box thinkers, so your unique ideas and approaches for conceiving a product and/or feature will be welcome. You’ll have a voice in the organization as you work with a seasoned executive team, a supportive board and in a proven market that our customers are excited about.
Please submit your résumé and brief explanation about yourself and why you would be a good fit for JumpCloud. Please note JumpCloud is not accepting third party resumes at this time.
JumpCloud is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
Read Full Job Description