Guild is hiring for a Senior Manager who will promote a culture of metric decision making and direct a team of analysts who delight our clients by providing meaningful business insights. You will elevate our measurement methodologies, drive progress from custom to productized analytics, perform exceptionally in client-facing meetings, and focus on the career development of the team.
As a Senior Manager on the Partnership Analytics team, you will:
- Serve as the subject matter specialist for Employer Analytics, including standard methodologies, and historical findings
- Innovate on existing measurement methodologies and influence how partners evaluate the success of Guild products and students
- Partner with Sales team to refine business cases, forecast potential outcomes, and represent our analytical capabilities to prospective employers
- Produce metric driven thought leadership pieces, including impactful data visualizations, that align to Guild’s value drivers and differentiators
- Inspire and lead a team of individual contributors, setting clear goals and delivering thoughtful performance coaching that elevates quality of client-facing analyses
- Adept at engaging with senior-level stakeholders to share analytical work, gather feedback, and inform the team’s roadmap
- Stay close to the partnership goals and nuances of each client’s needs, while striving for scalable reporting solutions as the number of partners grows
- Shape Guild's partner data strategy to balance insights, accuracy, and feasibility
- Effectively manipulate and analyze complicated data sets while regularly communicating asks of the Data Engineering team
Ideal candidate will have:
- 7+ years of experience in an analytics role; 4+ years client-facing
- Experience managing or mentoring business analysts, delivering relevant feedback on both their work product and career development
- Exceptional ability to translate data to insights with experience creating data visualizations to influence executive-level decisions
- Comfort presenting to and interacting with senior leaders internally and/or at client organizations
- Ability to manage changing business needs, establish a team roadmap, and prioritize long-term scalability
- Skilled in SQL, a data visualization tool (e.g. Tableau, Looker), PPT, and Excel
Guild is growing economic mobility for working adults by partnering with the largest employers in the country to offer education as a benefit to their employees via our marketplace of nonprofit universities and education institutions. Guild’s proprietary technology platform facilitates the administration of this innovative benefit and our team of coaches helps each employee navigate the path back to school, providing individualized support from day one through program completion.
Guild is a female-led, Certified B Corporation - and with a valuation of $3.8 billion is one of the highest-valued, privately held education companies in the world, and the only one led by a woman. Guild's investors include Ken Chenault, General Catalyst Partners, chairman and former CEO of American Express, Emerson, LeadEdge Capital, and Iconiq.
Guild Education is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an expansive environment for all employees. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let your recruiter know. Additionally, we feel passionately about equal pay for equal work, and transparency in compensation is one vehicle to achieve that. Total compensation for this role is market driven, including a base salary range of $140,000-$155,000 as well as company stock options.
- Access to low-cost, high-quality health care options through Cigna and Kaiser (due to coverage limitations, Kaiser is currently only available in CA & CO)
- Access to a 401k to help save for the future
- We provide 3 weeks of vacation in the first year and an open vacation policy after year 1 to help recharge
- We provide 8 days of fully-paid sick leave, to take the time to heal and or recover
- We provide family-friendly benefits, including 14 weeks of parental leave, employer-paid short-term and long-term disability, employer-sponsored life insurance, and fertility care benefits.
- We provide well-rounded wellness benefits including access to free and low cost mental health resources and support services
- We offer education benefits and tuition assistance to help your future development and growth