Angi® is the home for everything home. From repairs and renovations to products and financing, Angi is transforming every touch point in home services. With over 25 years of experience and a network of nearly 250,000 pros, we have helped more than 150 million people with their home needs. Our products and technology help our customers love where they live while helping small businesses grow and thrive. We believe the home is the most important place on earth and we are at the beginning of our ambitious journey to redefine how people care for their homes - join us!
About the role:
Angi is looking for a Senior Manager, Diversity Programs & Analytics to join the People Ops team. At Angi, we believe in “strength in diversity”. You will help us live our values by driving Angi’s company-wide diversity, equity, and inclusion agenda. In partnership with our Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion (DEI) Council, you will create a diversity strategy that enables solutions that cut across the entire employee life cycle and all aspects of our business. You will own execution of all centrally run diversity programs, ensuring each has real, measurable impact.
What you’ll do:
- Create a Diversity programming strategy for Angi. Collaborate with the DEI Council and business leaders to identify critical diversity issues, design Angi’s strategy, and define metrics for success.
- Collect and analyze HR and other business data to gain actionable insights and support data driven decision making related to DEI.
- Build strong partnerships with leaders across Angi to develop and rollout diversity programs with clear, actionable goals and objectives.
- Understand and enhance our people processes that surround critical diversity issues and improvements
- Build sustained programming around unconscious bias in the workplace
- Supplement training and onboarding efforts to ensure Angi has an inclusive workplace.
- Partner with People Ops leadership team to drive other Cultural programs and initiatives as needed
Who you are:
- 5+ years of professional experience with demonstrated increasing responsibility; 2+ years of experience in a top management consulting strongly preferred
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably with a focus in an analytical field
- Highly analytical, structured thinker with strong organizational and communication skills, both written and verbal
- Experience using data to develop and optimize programs or processes
- A bias toward action
- Ability to think big and small – strategic, but can manage the details
Compensation & Benefits:
- Salary Range for this position is $115,000-$150,000 and is based upon years of experience that is commensurate with the level of the position.
- This position will be eligible for a competitive year end performance bonus & equity package
- Full medical, dental, vision package to fit your needs
- Flexible vacation policy; work hard and take time when you need it
- Pet discount plans & retirement plan with company match (401K)
- The rare opportunity to work with sharp, motivated teammates solving some of the most unique challenges and changing the world