Senior Manager - Digital Analytics & Optimization
- Collaborate with multi-functional teams to understand needs, translate business requirements, execute data collection & ensure the validity of data
- Streamline and continuously optimize site tagging and tag management process
- Maintain existing Google Analytics implementation and identify areas of improvement
- Contribute to the design, execution, and analysis of the testing program (A/B, multivariate)
- Build strong personal relationships across departments and become a trusted resource for them and your team
• 2+ years of maintaining a tag management platform (GTM, Tealium)
• Experienced with web analytics and has implemented, configured, and customized a web analytics tool
• Bachelors Degree
• Interested candidate must submit a resume/CV through www.nbcunicareers.com to be considered
• Ability to work extended and/or non traditional hours on occasion, to support the needs of this highly dynamic business.
• Must be willing to work in Denver, CO
• Must have unrestricted work authorization to work in the United States
You have experience with:
• Maintaining a tag management platform (GTM, Tealium)
• Implementation of web analytics platforms and best practices
• Reporting and data analysis with web analytics tools/platforms (GA, IBM, Adobe etc.)
• Website A/B testing tools (Optimizely, VWO, Google Optimize etc.)
• And a strong .gif game!
NBCUniversal’s policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, gender identity or expression, age, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, veteran status, membership in the uniformed services, genetic information, or any other basis protected by applicable law. NBCUniversal will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with relevant legal requirements, including the City of Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative For Hiring Ordinance, where applicable.