Senior Manager, Business Analytics at Greenhouse Software
We believe in the power of hiring. Because the potential for people to do something outstanding has everything to do with being in the right role, on the right team, at the right time. That’s where Greenhouse comes in – from recruiting to on-boarding, we make software to help every company be great at hiring.
We’re looking for a Senior Manager, Business Analytics to join our team!
Greenhouse is building a newly centralized Business Analytics function and is looking for the right person to lead it. As team lead you’ll play a key role in building and consolidating data practices across the organization to deliver insights and recommendations that drive strategic initiatives for the company. The Senior Manager will lead cross-functional stakeholders to follow scalable data processes and work with senior leadership to develop data-informed strategies. You will be responsible for developing internal Business Intelligence (BI) functions to track standard KPIs (key performance indicators) across the organization and build compelling data visualizations that provide insights to our business partners.Who will love this job
- A builder – you get excited about building things from scratch
- A curious data-enthusiast – you love working with data and proactively ask / answer questions about what you’re seeing, surfacing what’s important to your partner
- A leader - you’re comfortable in times of ambiguity and instill confidence in others
- A visual storyteller – you understand that the way you present data is just as important as the data itself
- A collaborative partner – you know that working cross-functionally is the best way to get the job done
- Build out a centralized team to manage our top priority analytics across the company
- Collaborate with our finance and business operations colleagues on revamping our company KPIs
- Build out dashboards and automate key reports that inform our operating reviews and reporting
- Partner with stakeholders across the organization by educating them on data trends and insights
- Provide regular reporting cadence on our company social impact metrics
- Create and manage an intake process for stakeholder requests across the company
- Experience working in a business or data analyst role
- Knowledge of SQL and BI / analytics tools
- Experience building dashboards and analyzing large data sets to solve problems
- Proven ability to communicate cross-functionally
- Extremely high attention to detail
- Data analytics experience in SaaS, a plus
- Salesforce, Gainsight, Netsuite experience, a plus
- Your own unique talents! If you don’t meet 100% of the qualifications outlined above, tell us why you’d be a great fit for this role in your cover letter
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis.
If you are based in California, we encourage you to read this important information for California residents linked here.
The range provided is for Colorado-based hires only and will be commensurate with candidate experience. Pay ranges for candidates in other locations other than CO may differ based on the cost of labor in that location. Pay range: $140,000 - $180,000
Who we are
At Greenhouse, we celebrate having a diverse group of hardworking employees – and it hasn’t gone unnoticed. In 2019, we were ranked #4 in Fortune’s Best Workplaces in New York and #5 in their Best Company Culture. We’ve also been recognized as a Best Company for Diversity by Comparably, and have been named to Inc. Magazine’s Best Workplaces list. We pride ourselves on fostering a collaborative culture throughout every step of a Greenhouse employee's journey. From day one of our interview process to executive "Ask Me Anything" sessions, we consistently cultivate an inclusive environment.
For all our employees, we offer a full slate of benefits from competitive salaries, stock options, medical, dental and vision coverage, flexible vacation, disability coverage, employer paid life insurance, mental health resources, financial wellness benefits, and a fully paid parental leave program. For US-based employees, we offer commuter benefits and a 401(k) plan, and for Dublin-based employees we offer a pension plan.
Our success in making companies great at hiring depends on our ability to create a diverse, equitable and inclusive environment. To that end, we’re committed to attracting, developing, retaining and promoting a diverse workforce, and infusing DE&I throughout all of our internal practices. By ensuring that every Greenie is able to bring a diversity of talents to our work, we’re increasingly capable of living out our mission and providing real insight from our products to support our customers. We encourage people from underrepresented backgrounds and all walks of life to apply. Come grow with us at Greenhouse, where we’re building a team to face the world’s increasingly complex and diverse hiring needs.
Want to learn more about our interviewing process? Check out our interviewing at Greenhouse page.
**Due to COVID-19, all Greenhouse employees are working remotely and will be through at least August 2021. We are planning on returning to working in our offices in September 2021.**