Enova’s hybrid work model allows employees to work in the office T, W, and TH with the option to work from home on Monday and Friday. The health and safety of Enova’s employees is our number one priority and all employees are required to be fully vaccinated for COVID-19. Proof of vaccination will be requested regardless of work location, unless prohibited by applicable state law. Employees may request an exemption to the vaccination policy due to medical reasons, sincerely-held religious beliefs, or as otherwise permitted by applicable state law.
About the role:
The OnDeck Loan Originations team guides and executes on the journey of a Loan Application through the entire pre-origination life cycle. We consist of two divisions: Loan Processing and Quality Control/Policy Exception management. We attempt to qualify business owners for short term business loans based on their credit worthiness. As a Senior Loan Operations Analyst, you will guide loan applications through their life of the originations pipeline. You will be part of the expansion of an established team where we think big, act boldly and strive for success in all measures.
What you'll be doing:
- Analyze bank statements for authenticity, accuracy and positive cashflow trends
- Assess missing components of application package and prioritize follow up with internal stakeholders
- Validate documentation ensuring adherence to KYC/CIP policies and procedures
- Perform all tasks related to the Data Verification and Credit Analysis functions
We're excited about you if you have:
- Strong verbal and written communication skills so you can connect with customers over the phone and take clear notes in our computer system
- A desire to create a top-notch customer service experience
- The means to independently problem solve
- Ability to balance multiple priorities and effectively handle changing situations
- The drive to exceed your goals in a fast-paced, metric driven environment
- Computer proficiency and accurate data entry skills required
For Colorado-based candidates, the budgeted range is $21.00-22.00 but actual compensation may vary based on experience including a candidate’s qualifications, skills, competencies and experience and may fall outside of the range shown. The successful candidate may also be eligible to participate in incentive plans, and the Company’s benefits plans. More details about our company benefits can be found at the following link: Enova Benefits
Our Enova SMB Team:
To our customers, we have three different brands focused on small business--OnDeck, Headway, and The Business Backer. Within the company, though, we know all brands are really one single team. Team members in Denver, NYC, Cincinnati, Virginia, and Chicago offices work together closely to ensure we are offering a best in class experience for our small business customers, and our various partners in the industry.
Enova is a leading financial technology company providing online financial services through its AI and machine learning powered lending platform. Enova serves the needs of non-prime consumers and small businesses, who are frequently underserved by traditional banks. Enova has provided more than 7 million customers with over $40 billion in loans and financing with market leading products that provide a path for them to improve their financial health. Want to learn more? Just ask any of our almost 1,500 employees.