We are building software which enables businesses to be more economically and environmentally sustainable by digitally transforming the supply chain. As the Senior Growth & Marketing Analyst at VORTO you will power the growth of our platform by leading & deploying our driver acquisition plan.
About the Role
Every member of the VORTO team is laser-focused on innovating on behalf of our customers. This position is highly entrepreneurial in nature, and we look for candidates who develop a full picture of the business problem, get into the mindset of our customers, and are excited about using non-traditional methods to get the job done.
This role will be responsible for managing our marketing & driver acquisition strategy end-to-end. We’re looking for a highly data-driven individual with analytics and BI experience that is comfortable managing a multi-prong marketing plan. Successful candidates will have a pragmatic “whatever it takes” mind set with an unwavering focus toward optimizing bottom-line platform growth. Organized, product-minded individuals with a data analytics skill set will thrive in this role.
Specifically, you will:
- Create and maintain a portfolio of marketing campaigns across digital, radio, billboards, paper, grassroots, word-of-mouth, etc.
- Analyze data (behavioral, geospatial, etc.) from our platform to optimize and target marketing campaigns
- Learn the industry, what it’s like to be a short haul driver, and find innovative ways to get our message across
- Manage and optimize multivariate ad campaigns across languages, different creative assets, geographies, etc.
- Be responsible for our brand image from the eyes of our platform customers
- Be an engine of platform adoption for the company!
Here are some qualifications we look for:
- A growth-hacker mindset. Data Science or Product backgrounds are a plus!
- Experience with data analytics is a must -- including comfort with SQL
- Confident in some variety of analysis language/tool -- python/pandas, tableau, R, etc.
- Experience deploying digital marketing such as Facebook Ads, Google Adwords, is a big plus, but not mandatory
- Stats fundamentals such as statistical significance and experimental design
At VORTO we are committed to developing our employees and providing them exciting opportunities to grow and prosper in their careers. We encourage you to visit our careers page and read this blog post to learn more about our culture.
We offer a competitive benefits package as well as numerous additional perks including:
- Competitive compensation package
- Health, Dental and Vision Insurance
- 401k with matching
- Company paid life and short-term disability insurance
- Company paid parking or transit pass
- Relocation offered when applicable
- Modern office space in Denver
- Daily coffee, tea, drinks & snacks
- Team happy hours
VORTO is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Disclaimer: This job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee. Other duties, responsibilities and activities may change or be assigned.