Senior Functional Analyst - SuccessFactors EC/Integrations at Ball Aerospace
Ball Corporation manufactures aluminum packaging for beverage, personal care and household products, and provides aerospace and other technologies for commercial and government customers. We have been in business for over 140 years and is leading the charge in creating solutions that keep our planet healthy. Ball Corp has been nationally recognized as a leading company in the creation of sustainable products (Fast Company World Changing Ideas award) as well as one of America's Best Employers for Diversity (Forbes Magazine.) Join our team of over 18,000 people worldwide in our quest to make the world a cleaner and healthier place. BE BIGGER THAN YOURSELF. BE UNSTOPPABLE. BE AN INSPIRATION. JOIN US IN MAKING THE WORLD A BETTER PLACE.
Primary Purpose of the Position:
Responsible for leading efforts to analyze and define detailed specifications for SuccessFactors EC and Integrations. Performs as an expert at driving solution delivery by facilitating requirements analysis and design activities with the business to accurately determine future system requirements. Ensures solutions are in alignment with the enterprise architecture blueprint, the solutions architecture and ensures that systems and application designs adhere to standards and policies. Ensures that all information technology investments are clearly aligned with the priorities of the business. Responsible for delivery of complex, technical solutions to business and vendor needs. Intermittently lead test efforts
Essential Responsible Areas:
- Leads efforts to elicit SuccessFactors EC enhancement and integration requirements using interviews, document analysis, requirements workshops, surveys, site visits, business process descriptions, use cases, scenarios, business analysis, task and workflow analysis to analyze, design and implementation business solutions for complex business problems.
- Partner with business analysts and respective cross-functional business groups (e.g. Finance, HR, IT, etc...) to elicit functional and non-functional requirements
- Proactively communicates and collaborates with external and internal customers/vendors to analyze information needs and functional requirements and deliver the following artifacts as needed: (functional requirements (business requirements document), use cases, GUI, screen and integration designs).
- Participate in defining the integration between proposed development projects and existing systems, software and hardware.
- Ensures that systems and application designs adhere to standards and reflect the architecture appropriately.
- Work closely with third-party vendors including software providers, implementation partners, and consultants
- Understand existing and anticipated application functionality, including cloud-based offerings, that meet business demand.
- Assist the team with system test and user acceptance testing requirements for existing and new application systems and modules
- Coordinate, prepare data for, and execute (as appropriate) various test activities, working closely with and supporting developers.
- Intermittently serve as test lead and provide input on team testing methodologies and incorporating automated testing tools.
- Manage the configuration, setup, and maintenance of application-related solutions
- Provide advanced support for operational issues relating to SuccessFactors Employee Central (EC), and for integrations with internal and 3rd party systems.
- Mentors other analysts on the team by providing guidance and hands-on solving of complex problems.
Position Requirement & Competencies:
- Broad training in a related field usually acquired through college level education. Bachelor’s degree in relevant field required.
- Job related experience for 5+ years minimum. 5+ years development experience implementing solutions for complex systems supporting business processes. 3+ years experience with SuccessFactors Employee Central. 1+ year experience providing functional support and functional specifications for integrations. 1+ year experience leading system test and user acceptance test efforts, as well as experience leading other significant testing activities. Experience in driving software and technology solutions in large, complex organizations.
- Functional knowledge of additional SAP Success Factors modules: Recruitment, Performance Management, Compensation, Learning and Reporting.
- Experience serving as a test lead for a major implementation or upgrade.
- Experience working with payroll integrations.
- Experience in supporting a global organization with end users in multiple countries.
- Experience with mass uploads, and data conversion.
- Multi-lingual in Portuguese or other language.
- Experience using ServiceNow.
- Ability to be flexible about project changes and dynamically mitigate risks in the moment with mid-course corrective action.
Compensation & Benefits:
- Hiring Salary Range: $ 77,500 - 115,500 (Salary to be determined by the applicant’s education, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities, as well as internal equity and alignment with market data.)
- Other Compensation: This role will be eligible to participate in the annual incentive compensation plan.
- Regular Full-Time Salaried and Hourly positions: Ball includes a comprehensive benefits structure, Go to our career site and click "Total Rewards" to learn more.
Ball Corporation has been made aware of reports involving fraudulent job offers. These often appear legitimate, but Ball does not make job offers until after a candidate has submitted a job application and has participated in a face-to-face interview (In person or via WebEx). All email correspondence from Ball Corporation ends in “@ball.com.” Please also be advised that Ball will never request payment or require candidates to deposit a check during the recruitment and onboarding processes. If you have questions about any open positions at Ball, please visit our careers website at https://jobs.ball.com/.
If you have applied to a position and have been asked for personal information through LinkedIn, please notify LinkedIn directly.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Minority, Female, Disabled, Lesbian, Gay, Bi-sexual, Transgender and Veterans