Senior Engineer, Compliance Research at LogRhythm
Senior Engineer, Compliance Research
LogRhythm, a leader in NextGen SIEM, empowers organizations to measurably reduce risk by rapidly detecting, responding to, and neutralizing cyberthreats. LogRhythm’s Threat Lifecycle Management workflow is the foundation for security operations centers (SOCs), helping customers secure their cloud, physical, and virtual infrastructures for IT and OT environments. The LogRhythm platform has won many accolades, including being positioned as a Leader in Gartner’s SIEM Magic Quadrant.
As the Senior Engineer of Compliance Research, you will join the LogRhythm Labs team which is responsible for delivering world class security and compliance research, analytics, and intelligence to protect our customers from damaging cyber threats and to help them adhere to, maintain, and report on compliance regulations that impact them. In this role you will play a key part in developing, refining, and executing against the strategic mission of Compliance Research while working directly with the VP of LogRhythm Labs.
- Develop and maintain LogRhythm SIEM Compliance modules
- Produce whitepapers and blog entries
- Speak at industry conferences as a recognized subject matter expert in compliance/governance
- Develop, refine, and execute on LogRhythm’s compliance mission
- 3-5 years of field experience in the following areas:
- Cyber security
- Governance, risk, and compliance
- Data analytics
- Experience in big data and advanced analytics (i.e., SIEMs, Hadoop, Elastic)
- Knowledge of industry compliance regulations (i.e., PCI-DSS, HIPAA, SOX, ISO, NIST, GDPR, etc.)
- An understanding of security and audit policies
- A strong technical aptitude and hands on experience with technology, in general
- Ability to read compliance regulations (often written by lawyers), interpret the intent, and translate that into technological controls
- Public speaking and presentation experience is a plus
LogRhythm is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to equal opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, gender, gender identity, genetic information, parental or pregnancy status, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or Veteran status.