Senior Director of Corporate Communications at Iterable
Iterable is a cross-channel platform that powers unified customer experiences and empowers marketers to improve on every interaction taking place throughout the customer journey. With Iterable, brands create individualized marketing touchpoints that earn engagement, solidify trust and galvanize loyal consumer-brand relationships.
Developed for the enterprise, Iterable is built from modern technologies that transform cloud, partner and tool-specific data into integrated, personalized engagements. No matter the audience size or degree of campaign sophistication, Iterable empowers brands to implement where it matters most—creating experiences and promoting connections with over 2 billion people world-wide. Leading brands, like Zillow, DoorDash, Calm, Madison Reed, and Box, choose Iterable to power excellent customer experiences throughout the entire lifecycle.
Iterable's momentum grows daily and there has never been a more exciting time to join the team! We've been recognized as one of the Best Places to Work - SF for the past four years, one of the Best Places to Work in Colorado for the past two years, and were named as one of Colorado’s Best Paying Companies! We’ve also been listed on Wealthfront’s Career Launching Companies List for the past two years, rank sixth on the list of Top 25 Companies Where Women Want to Work and hold a top 20 spot among the SaaS 100.
We have a global presence with offices in San Francisco, New York, and Denver, and London, and remote employees located all over the world. As we scale, we continue to live by our core four, founding values - Trust, Growth Mindset, Balance, and Humility. To understand the Iterable story, and learn more about our mission, explore our Culture and About Us page.
How you will make a difference:
As Sr. Director, Corporate Communications, you will report to the CMO and play a key role in the marketing leadership team. You will have an opportunity to define, build up a team and develop one of the most critical functions in the department and collaborate across the entire company. You will drive the public reputation and brand recognition with media, analysts, investors and employees and shape our narrative as we grow globally. One of our core values is a growth mindset and Iterable is a company where everyone can grow. If this is a role that excites you, please apply as we value applicants for the skills they bring beyond a job description.
You’ll get to:
- Drive strategic, proactive global corporate communications programs to enhance corporate visibility, thought-leadership, community awareness and coverage of Iterable, overseeing all corporate communications activities
- Lead and build a corporate communications team to manage the global public relations, executive communications, analyst relations and social media presence of the company
- Be responsible for alignment with business unit and functional leads for communications strategy and asset development
- Collaborate with cross-functional team members on external-facing materials and events, including branded, industry and investor events and announcements to ensure consistency with the Iterable’s communication and brand strategy
- Develop an executive communications program and executive presentation development and media training, as necessary
- Develop strategic plans for engaging with local and national industry organizations to properly position Iterable within the marketing community
- Manage PR and AR agency partners and budgets
- Prepare for and manage the Company through communications issues, employing positioning consistent with Iterable’s values
- Serve as corporate brand ambassador and provide corporate communications recommendations to help achieve organizational goals
We are looking for people who have:
- 10+ years of experience with public relations, communications, brand and marketing
- B.A./B.S. degree in communications, marketing, journalism, public relations or equivalent
- Excellent written and oral communications
- Demonstrated relationships with reporters at key industry publications and top-tier media; respect for journalism mindset
- Demonstrated experience and comfort regularly engaging with reporters on background, off-the-record and on the record
- Deep experience with top-level executive communications
- Demonstrated proficiency using social media platforms
Bonus points if you have:
- Experience as an on the record spokesperson
- Experience with crisis communications in high-stakes scenarios
Perks & Benefits:
- Paid parental leave
- Great compensation packages, meaningful equity, & 401(k) plan
- Medical, dental, vision, & life insurance
- Balance Day (First Friday off every month)
- Fertility & Adoption Assistance
- Paid Sabbatical
- Flexible PTO
- Daily lunch allowance
- Monthly Employee Wellness allowance
- Quarterly Professional Development allowance
- Pre-tax commuter benefits
- Complete laptop workstation
We’ve rethought traditional workplace planning and are looking to strengthen belonging, innovation, productivity, and happiness whether it’s in an office, from home, or a hybrid of the two. As such, we've moved to a single geographical compensation band for all of our employees (the San Francisco Bay Area market for the US, London for the UK).
For Colorado-based employment: The minimum salary for this position is $191,100 year. The compensation package includes equity, plus a range of medical, dental, vision, financial and other benefits. Additionally, perks such as daily paid lunches and generous stipends for health & fitness and learning & development, among others, are included.
Iterable is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer that proudly pursues and hires a diverse workforce. Iterable does not make hiring or employment decisions on the basis of race, color, religion or religious belief, ethnic or national origin, nationality, sex, gender, gender-identity, sexual orientation, disability, age, military or veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable local, state, or federal laws or prohibited by Company policy. Iterable also strives for a healthy and safe workplace and strictly prohibits harassment of any kind. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and other similar state laws and local ordinances, and its internal policy, Iterable will also consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.