Senior Digital Analyst, Google Analytics at Adswerve, Inc.
This position can be located in our Seattle, Denver, Chicago or New York office, though in-office work is not required until further notice due to Covid-19. This position can also be remote in select U.S. states if you are located in a city where we do not have an office. Qualified applicants must be legally authorized to work in the United States for any employer on an ongoing basis without employer sponsorship.
This job posting represents on ongoing hiring need at Adswerve and may not represent an immediate opening. If you are interested in the opportunity, we encourage you to apply online and qualified applicants will be contacted regarding the current status of the position.
Adswerve is looking for an experienced Senior Digital Analyst (SDA) to join our Platform Services team supporting our digital analytics business. The ideal candidate must have strong Google Analytics implementation experience. They should possess a natural tendency toward analytical thinking combined with strong client-facing consultative communication and presentation skills. They will be naturally curious about technology, businesses, the web, analytics, and have a demonstrated experience working with web or app technology, including any technical or related problem-solving.
The SDA is responsible for both directly supporting high-value clients and mentoring Digital Analysts, including training, delegating and reviewing (QA) work, ensuring internal processes and best practices are followed and high quality work is delivered to clients. The SDA will become a subject matter expert in one or more specialties such as data visualization, reporting, or specific technologies, and be able to lead trainings, talk to client specialists and reference most of the related tools in your specialty.
- Under minimal supervision, manage client project workflows from initial strategy sessions and requirements gathering through the client being operational on the platform
- Ensure all project tasks are entered into the project management tool Asana accurately and delegated appropriately
- Tactically execute implementation with minimal oversight and own client engagements from implementation and analysis perspective
- Ensure project timelines are met and tasks are completed on schedule
- Use discretion to manage and prioritize a high volume of completing priorities and multiple assigned clients at a time
- Interface directly with clients, both in-person and virtually, to discuss strategy, communicate platform capabilities and other complex ideas as well as present deliverables
- Delegate and review work of Digital Analysts (DAs), taking responsibility for the quality of all client deliverable work
- Guide DA execution of client deliverable tasks, including training DAs on how to accomplish new tasks and reviewing DA work to ensure quality of client deliverables
- Provide regular status updates to Analytics Managers and Account Managers on client projects to make them aware of progress and any issues to be addressed
- Meet or exceed established utilization targets (client billable hours) each week
- Mentor assigned Digital Analysts, frequently appraising their work output for the purpose of recommending promotions or other changes in status
- Participate in team interviews and make recommendations as to hiring of new team members and advancement of current team members
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Systems, Math, Computer Science, Marketing, Business, or a related field
- 3 - 6 years of relevant Google Analytics / Google Tag Manager audit, analysis and implementation experience
- Advanced skills in Google Analytics
- Advanced skills in Auditing
- Proficient project management skills
- Proficient client communication skills (including Trainings)
- Proficient to Advanced Google Tag Manager skills
- Proficient at data visualization (Data Studio or other similar platforms)
- Specialty in data visualization / reporting or technical capability (e.g., Mobile, BQ, JS, Python, GTM API, Tealium) preferred but not required
This position pays a base salary of $75,000 to $95,000 per year. The position is also eligible for a quarterly bonus based on individual and company performance. Wage differential is based on seniority, merit, geographic location, education, training and experience.
As a leading Google Marketing and Cloud partner, Adswerve is a team of media and analytics veterans who believe smart marketing is built on data discovery. Formerly two separate entities, Adswerve acquired Analytics Pros in August of 2018 and is now able to provide unparalleled expertise across the entire Google Marketing and Cloud Platforms. With offices in Denver, Seattle, Chicago and New York, Adswerve helps thousands of digital marketers, data analysts and agencies make stronger connections with their customers through successful data-driven strategies.
We have a vibrant, team-oriented company culture where employees are respected for their experience, contributions and collaboration. Adswerve is committed to creating and maintaining a workplace in which all employees have an opportunity to participate and contribute to the success of the business and are valued for their skills and unique perspectives. Our top-tier partnership with Google provides accelerated growth opportunities and a positive, rewarding environment for employees. We offer a fun workplace and promote a healthy work-life balance. Full-time employees are eligible for excellent benefits including:
- Quarterly bonus potential
- Medical, dental and vision paid at 100% for employees
- Paid time off including vacation, sick leave & company holidays
- Paid volunteer time
- Flexible working hours
- Summer Fridays
- “Work From Home Light” days between Christmas and New Year’s Day
- 401(k) Plan with company match
- Employer Paid Parental Leave
- Health-care Spending Accounts
- Dependent-care Spending Accounts
- Employer Paid Basic Life Insurance
- Voluntary Life Insurance (Employee/Spouse/Child)
- Employer Paid Short & Long Term Disability
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Continuing Education Reimbursement
- Employee Referral Bonus Program
- Monthly Remote Work Stipend (subject to change based on office re-opening)
Adswerve is an Equal Opportunity and E-Verify Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, ancestry, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, religion, age, physical or mental disability, medical condition, gender identity, gender expression, results of genetic testing, service in the military, or on any other basis that would be in violation of any applicable federal, state, or local law. Adswerve will provide the Social Security Administration (SSA) and, if necessary, the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) with information from each new employee's Form I-9 to confirm work authorization.
Recruitment Agencies: We are not utilizing external 3rd party recruitment agencies for this search. Should those needs change, we will seek your assistance directly.