Senior Data Warehouse Analyst at FIS
Position Type :
Type Of Hire :
Experienced (relevant combo of work and education)
Education Desired :
Bachelor of Commerce/Business
Travel Percentage :
Are you curious, motivated, and forward-thinking? At FIS you’ll have the opportunity to work on some of the most challenging and relevant issues in financial services and technology. Our talented people empower us, and we believe in being part of a team that is open, collaborative, entrepreneurial, passionate and above all fun.
About the team
ACBS Pipeline and Servicing are robust enterprise-level software systems that provide tightly integrated functionality and workflow throughout the life of a commercial loan.
Ø ACBS Pipeline manages pre-closing activities for pipeline reporting, credit structuring, generating documents, finalizing, and deal closing.
Ø After deal closing, ACBS Servicing manages all financial and non-financial compliance with the terms and conditions of the deal throughout the life cycle of the credit by enforcing client-defined operational controls and policies.
With one-time input and seamless data sharing, relationship management, credit approval, general ledger, document management, amendment, and restructuring tasks are all completed with reduced input errors and improved data integrity.
What you will be doing
- The person in this position will play a key role in designing and developing of data models, reports, interfaces /other applications in Oracle PL/SQL and SAP Business Objects for clients of FIS ACBS.
- Collaborate with clients and understand the requirements provided and thus relating it to ACBS product.
- Perform business transformation/data governance workshops with clients to architect information and reporting strategy.
- Perform data requirements, data modeling and data design. This may include logical and physical modeling, partitioning strategies for large tables, and other database optimizations.
- Responsible for creating high and low level architectural and data designs and development for different enhancements and other applications on the basis of requirement specifications. Also, requirement refinement, if needed.
What you bring:
- Strong understanding of the Software Development Lifecycle and experience integrating Data Architecture and Data Governance into that lifecycle to steer towards desirable outcomes.
- Strong competency in data modeling and data design. This includes logical and physical modeling, partitioning strategies for large tables, and other database optimizations.
- Solid experience with Relational Databases, specifically Oracle, Data Warehousing, OLAP, and Business Intelligence Reporting. Must be able to write PL/SQL Stored Procedures.
- Solid understanding of pros and cons for different data warehouse methodologies and architectures (Kimball/Inmon/Data Lake/Hybrid).
- Experience designing Star, Snowflake Schemas, Dimensional Data Modeling, SCD (Slowly Changing Dimensions), and CDC (Change Data Capture).
- Experience managing data architecture documentation, and standards for data management, as well as training staff on principles of data architecture.
What we offer you
- Attractive benefits including private medical cover, dental cover, and travel insurance
- A multifaceted job with a high degree of responsibility and a broad spectrum of opportunities
- A modern, international work environment and a dedicated and motivated team
- A broad range of professional education and personal development possibilities – FIS is your final career step!
- A competitive salary and benefits
- A work environment built on collaboration, flexibility and respect
- Varied and challenging work to help you grow your technical skillset
FIS is committed to protecting the privacy and security of all personal information that we process in order to provide services to our clients. For specific information on how FIS protects personal information online, please see the Online Privacy Notice.
FIS is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, genetic information, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics. The EEO is the Law poster is available here supplement document available here
For positions located in the US, the following conditions apply. If you are made a conditional offer of employment, you will be required to undergo a drug test. ADA Disclaimer: In developing this job description care was taken to include all competencies needed to successfully perform in this position. However, for Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) purposes, the essential functions of the job may or may not have been described for purposes of ADA reasonable accommodation. All reasonable accommodation requests will be reviewed and evaluated on a case-by-case basis.
Recruitment at FIS works primarily on a direct sourcing model; a relatively small portion of our hiring is through recruitment agencies. FIS does not accept resumes from recruitment agencies which are not on the preferred supplier list and is not responsible for any related fees for resumes submitted to job postings, our employees, or any other part of our company.