SENIOR DATA SCIENTIST
Adswerve is looking for a Senior Data Scientist to join the Technical Services team. The ideal candidate for this key position will possess a natural tendency toward analytical thinking, combined with strong client-facing consultative communication, presentation, training and coaching skills. They will be proficient in skills related to data purity, big data analysis, machine learning, and product development, and have demonstrated strengths in data engineering. In addition, this candidate will have a desire to mentor and encourage growth in others.
Adswerve is looking for a hands-on Sr. Data Scientist to take a leadership role in building data science solutions for use by customers with moderate skills in ‘big data’ analysis, as well as for use by our own analysts and data scientists.
- Align with the director and other managers on team goals
- Architect solutions for massive scale, resiliency, and maintainability, leveraging various cloud providers which meet technical, security, and business needs for applications and workloads
- Guide team to implement best practices in solution development and client relationships
- Ensure accountability and provide ongoing informal feedback, coaching and mentoring
- Develop and lead best-in-class engineering practices to help clients define and set up frameworks for utilizing Big Data in the cloud
- Translate solutions and complicated concepts to all audiences, from executive-level members to marketing teams
- Oversee work completed by team from a high level to ensure timely delivery and quality of work
- Execute strategic engineering proof of concepts and contribute to technology strategy and engineering roadmaps
- Work to improve general Technical Services and company processes
- Actively engages in recruiting and hiring new employees
- Other duties as assigned
- College degree, preferably in Computer Science, Data Science, Information Science - OR - equivalent experience in Data Science
- 5 years of relevant data science and / or data analysis experience
- Demonstrated success in coaching and mentoring others
- Proficient communication and presentation skills, including leading group training
- Proficient with SQL, Python, and either Google Cloud Platform, AWS, or Azure
- Ability to creatively answer business questions with Machine Learning techniques including Propensity, Clustering, Time Series, and Attribution.
- Ability to work on a team and manage individual prioritized workload
As a leading Google Marketing and Cloud partner, Adswerve is a team of media and analytics veterans who believe smart marketing is built on data discovery. Formerly two separate entities, Adswerve acquired Analytics Pros in August of 2018 and is now able to provide unparalleled expertise across the entire Google Marketing and Cloud Platforms. With offices in Denver, Seattle and New York, Adswerve helps thousands of digital marketers, data analysts and agencies make stronger connections with their customers through successful data-driven strategies.
Our top-tier partnership with Google provides accelerated growth opportunities and a positive, rewarding environment for employees. We have a vibrant, partnership-oriented corporate culture where employees are respected for their experience, contributions and teamwork. We provide excellent benefits, a fun workplace and promote a fantastic and healthy work-life balance.
Adswerve is an Equal Opportunity and E-Verify Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, protected veteran status, or disability. Adswerve will provide the Social Security Administration (SSA) and, if necessary, the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) with information from each new employee's Form I-9 to confirm work authorization.