The Data Science team lies at the foundation of Zoom’s success. We are looking for a rock-star to join our team to help us solve for a wide range of analytics challenges in the areas of campaign marketing and eCommerce.
We are looking for highly motivated individuals who would be excited to partner with our stakeholders to develop data products & solutions that will impact hundreds of millions of our users across the world. Expert communication, problem-solving, and having an innovative spirit will be the keys to success in this role.
You'll be working cross-functionally with teams of Product Engineers, Product Managers, Data Engineers, Sales and Marketing Managers on some of the most critical projects in the company.
- Research customer cohorts and design A/B experiments for web optimizations & marketing campaigns by splitting users groups into test and control and sampling users in the best way to drive open/click rates and conversions
- Develop compelling insights for leadership and recommend next best actions on new growth initiatives
- Become a thought leader and design scalable data & A/B testing ecosystems to ensure the business capitalizes on every growth opportunity
- Manage data engineering projects to ensure accuracy and timely delivery
- Build and maintain statistical models that deliver value to our partner teams
- Lead and conduct deep-dive research and analyses to identify opportunities
- Minimum 6+ years of experience using data to facilitate decisions OR
- Advanced Degree (Masters or PhD in Computer Science, Data Science or other quantitative field) and 4 years of experience using data to facilitate decisions
- Minimum 3+ years of experience in A/B testing using popular measurement tools (Optimizely, VWO, Google Experiments, Adobe Target, etc.)
- Minimum 4+ years of experience in SQL
- Experience managing projects end-to-end in an agile framework in a cross-functional capacity
- Experience with statistical analysis using Python or R
- 2+ years of experience using Google Analytics
- 2+ years of experience using Tableau/Domo/Spotfire
- Experience in Salesforce Marketing Cloud and Pardot are a plus
Colorado Salary Range or On Target Earnings:
Maximum :$181,170.00 USD
In addition to the base salary and/or OTE listed, Zoom has a Total Direct Compensation philosophy that takes into consideration base salary, bonus and equity value. Information about Zoom’s benefits is here. Note: Starting pay will be based on a number of factors and commensurate with qualifications & experience. We also have a location based compensation structure; there may be a different range for candidates in other locations.
Ensuring a diverse and inclusive workplace where we learn from each other is core to Zoom’s values. We welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives including qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records as well as any qualified applicants requiring reasonable accommodations in accordance with the law.
We believe that the unique contributions of all Zoomies is the driver of our success. To make sure that our products and culture continue to incorporate everyone's perspectives and experience we never discriminate on the basis of race, religion, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or marital, veteran, or disability status.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Hear from our leadership team
Browse Awards and Employee Reviews on Comparably
Visit our Blog
Zoom with us!
Find us on social at the links below and on Instagram