Senior Data Engineer at DHI Group, Inc.
Who are we?
We’re Dice and ClearanceJobs, services of DHI Group, Inc. We help connect professionals with the careers they want and companies with the talent they need—which we do by providing online access to relevant and meaningful jobs, candidates and insights within the communities we serve. And we’re looking for talent like you to join us in our mission to Connect Futures Now.
Why join us?
We're a team of passionate achievers partnering for the success of our customers and colleagues.
We're transforming the markets we serve by celebrating flexibility, ingenuity and inclusivity in all we do.
We're engaged in challenging, meaningful work to enhance the livelihood of those using our services.
We're coalescing in open, collaborative and dynamic environment where everyone's voice matters.
And so as you grow your career with us, we all thrive.
Why this role?
As a Senior Data Engineer you'll help build and manage a next-generation cloud-based data platform. You will also be working collaboratively with our data scientists, analytics teams, and business product owners in a technology-driven organization.
In this role, you'll be responsible for:
· Designing robust, scalable cloud-based data infrastructure and pipelines to automate the ingestion, processing and delivery of all types of data: structured and unstructured, batch, and streaming data
· Working alongside other engineers and analysts to develop new capabilities in the data platform that improve both the development speed and quality of data products
· Building and maintaining complex analytics data models in the data warehouse capable of scaling to billions of rows
· Training, mentoring, and being an evangelist of enterprise data ecosystem, tools, and processes
· Understanding and implementing best practices in management of enterprise data, including master data, reference data, metadata, and data quality metrics
For this role, we're requiring:
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities:
· Excellent interpersonal communication and written skills, with the ability to work in a team environment
· Expertise in analyzing and translating complex business requirements into performant and maintainable SQL code
· Familiar with Python for writing data extraction and integrations jobs
· Familiarity with Agile software development practices and working on a Scrum team
· Familiarity with cloud-based data engineering (AWS, GCP, or Azure)
· 4+ years of collective experience in data engineering, data analysis, data warehousing, data integration or business intelligence
· Experience with Linux, shell scripting, and containerized workloads using Docker
· Experience with data warehousing architecture and implementation, including hands on experience developing ETL or ELT pipelines
And we're offering:
$100,000 - $160,000 base salary per year plus 10% annual bonus at 100% of plan targets tied to company and individual performance. Offer will depend on location and level of knowledge, skills, abilities and experience.
Healthy living - medical, dental, vision, FSA, HSA, disability, life, wellness & fitness programs
Future living - 401(k) match, performance bonuses, education assistance, learning & development
Enjoy living - generous paid time off, parental leave, flexible summer hours, social & giving events
How to apply?
You can apply below. You'll just need to provide your resume and answer a few questions—it'll only take you a few minutes!
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or status as a protected veteran.