Angi® is the home for everything home. From repairs and renovations to products and financing, Angi is transforming every touch point in home services. With over 25 years of experience and a network of nearly 250,000 pros, we have helped more than 150 million people with their home needs. Our products and technology help our customers love where they live while helping small businesses grow and thrive. We believe the home is the most important place on earth and we are at the beginning of our ambitious journey to redefine how people care for their homes - join us!
The Team and Role
Angi is looking for a Senior-level Data Integration Engineer to play a key role on the Enterprise Intelligence Data Warehouse/Business Intelligence team. The successful candidate will develop and maintain strong relationships with teammates while ensuring delivery of high-quality Engineering solutions. In addition to intrateam partnerships; development and maintenance of inter-team and business customers relationships will be a must. This role requires the candidate to demonstrate deep hands-on expertise in complex SQL development concepts, scripting for data integrations, ETL Architecture, Design, Development, and testing.
- Design, develop, and implement data-integration solutions to effectively process high-volume disparate data sources and meet processing SLAs
- Design, develop, and implement database architecture that meets the analytic and reporting needs of the business.
- Interact closely with business partners and Engineering teams to determine analytics and reporting needs and translate those needs into efficient & scalable data integration processes
- Participate and contribute to enterprise database architecture decisions.
- Accountable for completing tasks timely and setting expectations appropriately internally & with stakeholders.
- Formally serve as mentor to Junior teammates
- Strong analytical and SQL skills
- Design processes with maintainability, scalability, and efficiency in mind.
- Experience in scripting complex ETL scripts and database functions
- Extensive hands on experience in developing data integrations and API integrations using Python or another comparable scripting language
- Familiarity using Docker and/or enterprise level containerize toolsets
- Wide-ranging development experience with ELT and automated business processes. including shell scripting, Informatica Power Center 10.x, SharePoint, Automate Enterprise, and Python
- Knowledge in Data Warehouse architecture and Business Intelligence principals
- Hands-on experience with several database technologies, preferably both conventional database technologies (eg. Oracle, SQL Server, mySQL,etc. ) and cloud big data technologies (e.g. Snowflake, Hadoop, Google, etc.)
- Experience in business requirements gathering, data analysis, data profiling, and dimensional data modeling
- Detail oriented and willingness to be a team player
- Demonstrated history of development and deployment processes
- Knowledge or experience with AWS data services a plus
Compensation & Benefits:
- The salary band for this position ranges from 90k - 140k, commensurate with experience and performance.
- This position will be eligible for a competitive year end performance bonus & equity package.
- Full medical, dental, vision package to fit your needs
- Flexible vacation policy; work hard and take time when you need it
- Pet discount plans & retirement plan with company match (401K)
- The rare opportunity to work with sharp, motivated teammates solving some of the most unique challenges and changing the world