We are looking for an incredible Senior Data Engineer to join our fast growing team in Miami.
hear.com is the fastest-growing hearing care company ever. We are driven by our belief that every person should hear well to live well. With our unique digital business model, we have changed the way hearing care is provided. We are a profitable global HealthTech with origins in Europe.
Since starting our journey in 2012, we have helped over 100,000 customers get on the path to better hearing. In just 7 years we have grown our team from 2 to over 1,000 people. We work hard and play hard in 11 international locations from Denver to Seoul. We promise to ourselves: to define the future of hearing care, to never be corporate and to always live Day One.
Join us now, as we are shaping this fascinating consumer healthcare space!
- Design and implement complex data models for our Customer Data Platform
- Design, build and automate new work flows via introduction of ML + cloud based products
- Key contributor to the design, build and migration re: our new Snowflake DWH
- Ownership of engineering and data modeling process
- Drive best practice across the data engineering function
- Develop new solutions and automate work flows
- Ownership of the engineering and data modeling process and structure for reporting
- Implement cadence between reporting and engineering
- Take ownership of technical solutions and processes on the reporting team
- Proficiency in at least one programming language (python, java, c#)
- Expertise in data engineering, data modeling and virtualization
- Familiarity with database technologies (PostgreSQL, Snowflake, MySQL) and AWS
- Experience in BI tools (e.g. Domo, Tableau, Power BI)
- Experience in at least one workflow management platform (Airflow etc)
- Excellent communication and problem solving skills
- Experience in distributed computing is a plus (Hadoop, Spark, Kafka, Pulsar, AWS Kinesis)
- BSc in Computer Science (or similar) OR equivalent work experience
- Change lives… see the real world impact of what you do (this is the best part) !!
- A chance to shape the future of a leading HealthTech
- A unique content-driven, top-performing and family-type work culture
- A high degree of autonomy and responsibility from day one
- An open-minded and international working environment that fosters creativity
- Excellent salary and benefits package with entrepreneurial incentives
- Option to work remotely
This is a full-time position based in Miami, FL. We are seeking enthusiastic and motivated team-members who are looking to fast-track their career.
If you want to be part of a young, dynamic and rapid growth company, apply now... a new challenge awaits you!