Our mission is to raise the world's security confidence. And we are disrupting the cybersecurity status quo with the speed and simplicity required to outmaneuver attacks while rewriting the rules for how resilient infrastructure can be.
Founded in 2015, Automox is coming off its fourth quarter of record growth. Automox has become the preferred endpoint management solution for over 1,500 customers across 30 countries.
We’re building a strong, diverse team of curious and creative people bent on solving one of the most challenging problems in the security industry. Ready to be part of something extraordinary?
The mission of the Data Platform & Analytics (DPA) team is to ensure customers have the data and tools they need to make important and timely decisions. The role of the Data Engineer is to build the infrastructure that makes this possible.
THE FUN STUFF
- Work on projects that are critical to Automox’s mission and have high visibility across the company
- Build, enable, and maintain high-quality, reliable data infrastructure
- Partner with data science, engineering, and product teams to deliver new capabilities to customers
- Leverage modern engineering practices and tools in a cloud-native SaaS environment
- Have an opinion, test your ideas, work with talented yet humble people, have fun, get stuff done
KEY SKILLS AND ATTRIBUTES
- 5+ years of experience as a Data Engineer
- Track record of creating and maintaining data pipelines
- Expertise with deploying and maintaining distributed data processing frameworks, database technologies, and streaming/messaging systems
- Ability to assemble large, complex data sets that satisfy the needs of both internal and external customers
- Build analytics tools as part of a data platform to enable data access, analytics workflows, and actionable insights into customer’s IT environments and the company’s operational efficiency
- Familiarity with cloud environments and technologies (AWS preferred)
- Experience with both relational SQL and NoSQL databases
- Proficiency with and willingness to learn programming languages such as Golang, Python, Java, Scala
- Experience partnering with business intelligence and analytics teams
- Comfortable working in a remote/distributed work environment requiring excellent verbal, written, and asynchronous communication skills
- Knowledge of data science principles, statistics, or machine learning can be beneficial but should not be considered a required skill set
Colorado applicants: The minimum annual salary for this role is $135,000. Base pay is part of a rich total compensation package and is included for demonstrative purposes only. Automox offers additional compensation and benefits including: an annual bonus program and equity; comprehensive medical, dental and vision plans; STD & LTD, life insurance and AD&D; tele-medicine and mental health options; flexible spending account; pet insurance; legal shield and ID shield; 401k; perk stipends; an internet allowance; paid time off (including flexible PTO, company recharge days, sick time, paid parent support leave, and medical leave); adoption assistance; flexible schedules; and a remote-first culture. Our offers, which include competitive base pay and the total compensation package, are determined by experience, depth of knowledge, and other relevant factors. Automox reserves the right to amend or modify employee perks and benefits.
We are on a mission to enable every IT Admin to automate the fundamental tasks that keep their corporation secure. This mission can only be accomplished with a culture embodies entrepreneurship, accountability and providing our employees with the clear direction and freedom to do their best work. We don’t measure excellence based on how but on the what. Each employee has a value and contribution to the success of Automox. We look forward to working with you and seeing the success you will bring on our journey.
Remote : USA the world is changing so are we, Automox has moved to a fully distributed company and is open to hiring across the US.
We are committed to an inclusive and diverse Automox. Automox is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based on race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, national origin, religion, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, marital status, or any legally protected status.