Senior Data Analyst
Frndly TV is looking for someone to build and run its company wide data analytics. The ideal candidate must have a strong background in statistics and data analysis including a bachelors or masters degree in computer/data science, business/finance, math statistics, or other related field or have done a program from a business school in marketing analytics with a focus on quantitative approaches. Proficiency in at least one programming language commonly used for data analysis, SQL and data warehousing systems is required. Preferred to have experience with marketing analytics tools including Google Analytics and Facebook Analytics. Two to five years post-undergraduate relevant work experience in data and data analysis along with a good grasp of basic statistics and probability and strong data visualization skills using programmatic tools and other software/platforms like Looker are a must.
To be successful in this position, the right candidate will need to be:
- Highly motivated, driven and hard working with a willingness to shift from high-level critical thinking to necessary more mundane tasks.
- Able to demonstrate a natural curiosity and ability to explore data to determine the reasons for fluctuations in the business metrics
- Comfortable working independently and as part of a team.
- Experienced in Excel and PowerPoint with outstanding written and verbal communication skills.
- Able to apply data mining techniques, do statistical analysis, and build high quality prediction systems integrated with our product.
- Comfortable working with massive datasets in real time and batch processing with superior analytics skills.
- A self-starter able to build processes, do ad-hoc analysis and conduct data mining using state-of-the-art methods.
- Able to process, cleans, and verify the integrity of data used for analysis payment processing.
- Proficient in building, managing and publishing KPI reporting.
- Comfortable working with, presenting to and servicing internal and external stakeholders and customers.
- Experienced in developing tools for and reporting to third-party partners.
- Passionate about accuracy and attention to detail
- Own day-to-day processes and infrastructure for the collection, analysis and reporting of operational KPIs across the entire business including all marketing performance metrics
- Own various special data-focused projects to support planning/forecasting, ongoing operations and marketing.
- Establish analytics and decision support capabilities that enable the business to make data-driven decisions driving acquisition growth, customer monetization and retention.
- Build and maintain data warehouse and all BI and data reporting including extracting and manipulating data.
- Establish and maintain data sharing with key partners.
- Exercise inquisitive mindset to transform business questions into actionable data exploration exercises, as well as take reported data and shape it into actionable business questions.
- Convey insights into effective presentations that are outcome and action-oriented.
- Competitive salary
- Health, dental and vision insurance
- Paid holidays/vacation
- Paid sick time