Senior Data Analyst at GHX
Sorry, this job was removed at 5:42 a.m. (MST) on Thursday, March 24, 2022
The Senior Data Analyst role will provide quantitative assessments of business opportunities, analytical support for strategic planning, support product pricing analysis, and collaborate on market research. They will develop and deploy tools to measure ROI, model business outcomes of strategic hypotheses as well as performance scorecards, KPIs, financial and data modeling, and forecasting.The role serves as an effective liaison with the leadership team including marketing, product, operations and sales. The successful candidate will have the initiative and thoroughness to manage multiple projects, the professionalism to effectively collaborate with and influence multiple stakeholders, the technical skills to develop financial models, and the creativity and tenacity to drive activities to completion.PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:The Senior Data Analyst will work with the cross functional team to provide quantitative assessments of the business including:
- Provides detailed quantitative analysis to support new product recommendations and ROI of Vendormate products and services using internal and external datasets to refine assumptions and targets for product portfolios.
- Business analysis skills in gathering requirements from stakeholders and thereby performing large and complex data analysis, data mining, and generating data reports based on requirements.
- Understands quantitative models and their application, including advanced statistical methods such as causal and predictive modeling, forecasting, data mining, simulation, and/or
- Uses advanced statistical techniques to analyze information from multiple internal and external
- Responsible for considering analytical methods, inclusive of leading data science practices, seeking improvements of new data sets to refine and further inform decisions impacting the product portfolio
- Will support the Credentialing pricing initiative and be responsible for developing, communicating and leading the analytical modeling of business strategy and
- Strong analytical, problem solving skills and attention to detail
- Interact with stakeholders directly to understand query or data issue. Provide necessary solutions or advisory support to understand the meaning underneath the data/report.
- Build, test, optimize and automate the algorithm/process wherever possible.
- Prepares, manipulates, and extracts data and information from multiple internal and external sources and leverages data to develop and execute pricing
- Proactively recommends designing and implementing enhancements to existing products, systems, and
- Collaborates effectively across, and at multiple levels of, the organization.
- BA/BS degree in Business, Data Analytics, Mathematics, Computer Science, Statistics, Operational Research or related discipline, or a combination of education and related MBA preferred.
- 5+ years of experience in analytical role with technology projects – SaaS and Healthcare industry experience
- 3+ years of pricing experience
- Ability to translate complex information and learnings into a coherent, clean and professional format.
- Excellent analytical (business/systems) and problem-solving
- Advanced knowledge of statistical methods and modeling
- Strong facilitation and project management
- Excellent PC skills (Word, Excel, Visio, PowerPoint), preferably with working knowledge of a
- Strong technical knowledge and ability to express complex technical concepts in common language
- Strong teamwork and interpersonal skills and ability to communicate with all levels, both inside and outside of the
- Strong communication skills (verbal, written, listening) and able to produce high quality
- Ability to work in an energetic, fast-paced, and interruption-driven environment.
Read Full Job Description